~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I don't know..lol

So I think i've abondoned this blog long enough...One of the main reasons that I stopped writing is because I really had nothing interesting to say...As a beauty blogger, I really don't buy as much stuff as I used to. I don't go out and buy all the new colours that come out because I would feel bad about spending money purely for the purpose of buying it and reviewing it. I have a big make up collection already, I just don't see the point of me buying more. Another reason is that I simply had other stuff going on since mid last year, and blogging really isn't on the top of my list...And I hate to blog about something just for the sake of putting something up on my blog, that just doesn't seem right with me. I think I've just been having serious writer blocks for blogging. Like I honestly don't know what to write about. I still love doing my make up, but I don't put it on nearly as often as I used to. Even when I do, I always end up using the same colours from the same palette in the same way. I guess you can say that what I do for my make up have been stuck in a routine. To be hoenst, I don't mind routine that much, since I am not a spontaneous person, and I absolutely hate changes and surprises..

I think I'm going to try harder with this blog, but as of right now I am in the middle of a big life change(ironic isn't it, a person who hates changes is going through some), and once everything settles down, I think I might start blogging more often...As far as the life change goes, it's a good change, but it takes me a longer period of time to get use to things...and When everything is 100%, I will announce it in a blog post...which shouldn't be too long because I am waiting for some new information next week...so fingers crossed for good news...



As always, with Lotsa luv and XoXo.
J.

1 comment:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

It's okay if you dont buy as much as you used to! It's good. I hope you're getting everything in your life sorted out. I wish you the best and come back soon! ^____________^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...