~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Back to Blogging Maybe? "Project 10 Pans" and "Weight-Loss"

I was just looking at my last blog post, and it is dated in June this year....So I've been major MIA for a while now...

Do I still want to continue to blog? yes...I think it is a good way to get my thoughts out here and there...I am still the same beauty junkie, but I find myself spend much less on make-up now. Skincare is another story, there are still quite a few skincare products that i buy very consistently, and often the prices do fall on the higher end of the expensive-o-meter. But, make-up, I think right now, I am at a point where I honestly believe that I have enough make-up that can last me a very long time(and I do mean a very long time). When I am browsing in Sephora/The Bay/M.A.C./ect, the urge of buying more is just at a all time low right now for me. I mean the new collections that come out "oh very often" are "oh very pretty", but I am constantly asking myself the same questions over and over again: "Do I really need that? or "Don't I have something similar?" The scary truth is, often I kept on buying the same things all over again. I mean do i really need 5 pink blushes, or 5 black eyeshadow? I was just looking at my big make up collection, and I thought to myself: "How on earth am I going to ever finish using them?" I am not a make-up artist, I don't need all the latest palette and colours that come out every season. I guess my point here is that I don't want to buy anymore make-up until I have finished at least some from my current collection. So a "Project 10 pans" seem to be a logical thing to do.

I am back in school right now, and I have class from 9-4, so my days are pretty packed. I don't know how often I can blog and what-nots, but I guess I can use this blog as a media outlet to write about stuff that I like, and just my experiences in general, and hopefully people will find them interesting, and helpful.

On a minor update on my life: I am on a very strict diet right now, so far it is working great. I've only been doing this for a little over a month, and I am starting to see results. It is quite simple actually. I've cut grain products off my diet completely. So no bread or rice or any grain products of any kind. I've recently discovered how yummy and healthy breakfast smoothies are, and I am totally addicted to that right now. Maybe I'll share some of my favorite smoothie recipe in the future...My ultimate goal in losing weight is to achieve a healthier body mass index, because my doctor said I am overweight, and given my family history of diabetes and cardiovascular disease, he said I should start live a healthier life style to minimize my chance of getting those diseases in the future. I still have a long way to go to achieve my goal, but hopefully I will get there soon with eating healthy and exercise.

I hope this entry is not too wordy, if it is, oh well....At least i enjoyed writing it...






As always, with Lotsa luv and XoXo.
J.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...