~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Umm. I am MIA because i've being playing Diablo 3

Hi guys, So i guess here is an update on why i've being MIA for the past 2 months or so...well if you guys don't know, Diablo 3 Came out last month on the 15 I believe? And it basically takes up all my free time right now...Like i've given up putting on make up for this game...it is insanely fun...Ummm until i get get better at it, i've probably gonna spend less time on my blog...It's not that i wont write more blog entries, its just the update will be more sparse, but i imagine i'll be back to my regular post time cycle in about 2 months-ish?

anyways, if you guys Also play Diablo 3 On the American Server, just add me on ur list (My email on my contact me page)...lol but ya just to let you guys know i'm not dead...but just being a real hardcore Diablo 3 player right now( actually i do have a hardcore char on my account), but Until i get better on SC, I won't be touching it too much.

For all my gamer girlies out there that plays Diablo 3,  Where are you guys now??? I am currently on Act 3, inferno, and just beat Belial last Night, so happy, since i've being stuck on him since Sunday...Oh ya, i play the Witch Doctor, which I think are so UP atm, so im starting to lv my Wizard, let me know your progress if you play~~~



As always, with Lotsa luv and XoXo.
J.

4 comments:

Gabbi said...

I know how that is... xD

Amyboo said...

YES!!! LOL!!! XDDDD
I haven't been able to hardcore play Diablo 3 because I am still in school for a few more days doing finals hahaha. :'D but yes, it's definitely a fun fun game.

cushy said...

Hi there gamer. I'm playing demon hunter. working hard in leveling to get into inferno. A bit more to go!

drinkcitra said...

lol Enjoy Diablo 3! I haven't played that series, but I've heard so many good things about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...