~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Quick Post - Haute Look, Urban Decay Sale

Hi Girlies, its just a quick post to let you guys know that HauteLook.com is selling Urban Decay at a really good price right now. I just placed my order. They have the book of shadow IV for 24 dollars, of grab it if you can, the sales ends on Wednesday.


They also have UD eyeliner pencil set, highlighter, body powder, concealer on sale as well. Most are under 10 dollars, so if you like UD i think go check it out, if anything, just get the eyeshadow palette, it's such a good bargain. I've also bought a highlighter and a concealer for under 10 dollars...the only Ickee thing is the shipping, with an estimated shipping/delivery date at the end of the month, but i am very patient.

If you guys had order stuff from hautelook.com before I'd love to hear your experience, because this is my first time buy stuff from them...so i don't know what to expect.

anyways i will blog again very soon




As always with lotsa luv and xoxo.

J.

4 comments:

Emy said...

Eeeeeek such a tempting sale!

Mimi said...

Thanks for sharing!

drinkcitra said...

Yay! I just ordered a highlighter and pencil set earlier haha! It's my first time getting something there too...shipping and waiting sucks. Unlike you, I'm so impatient!! lmao :D Can't wait to get our stuff!

Amalia J said...

I use to order from them a lot, shoes and bags too- I got a Juicy Bag, some Butter London polishes, I really love them! the shipping is sometimes faster depending on the item, but totally worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...