~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Movies, Movies, Movies - 21 Jumpstreet Is Hilarious, a sorta movie review/post

From the title you guys probably already know that i am going to talk about movies today. I know that I did a few movie related post b4, where i tell you guys about the movie i've watched...So here is another one 21 Jumpstreet.



First of all, b4 anything i have to say, that I will literally go see any movie that has Channing Tatum. I mean he is just soooo gorgeous, and hot, and OMG so sexy. I simply enjoy watching him even if its a 2 hour long bored fest...I mean he is such a eye candy...I remember first watching him in "she's the man". I was obsessed with him for the next couple months..lol..but i think he'd done alot more movies since then, and alot of them are pretty good...So here is to hope in the future that i get to see "more" of him in movies (catch my drift?  ^_^).

Anyways, I am going to talk about the movie now...the plot is quite simple. These two guys stars in this buddy-cop comedy drama about these two go undercover at a local high school in hopes that they will stop the spread of a new recreational drug...Now i am not going to spoil anything further about the plot..but OMG you guys have to watch this movie...IT IS EFFING  HILARIOUS...It is by far the funniest movie i've watched this year so far. and i wasn't just me, but literally, and i am being super honest, everybody in the same theatre as me were laughing none stop. Like i laughed so hard almost non-stop from beginning to end. Trust me, it is that funny.

I must say, both main actors did a great job, I can't really say who was better, but they chemistry b/w them is real good, and it shows in the movie. Jonah Hill has this constant dazed out look in his eyes, and to me it just makes his funny, like the little movement and gestures he does in the movie is simply funny. Like i can't really say it was particular scene that he did was real funny, but it was really how he did in the whole movie.

What I also like about this movie is that the funny part are not raunchy, and out right wacky like you see in alot comedy these days (cough Hangover 2 cough)...it is not dirty jokes or actual ppl getting hurt kinda funny. I like how the jokes are very situational, and this unlikely pair just makes everything funny... I honestly have nothing bad to say about this film. it was definitely worth watching it on the big screen.

If you guys havent watched it yet, and love comedy i highly recommend this movie, or if you watched it, let me know what you think down in the comment section.
And if you don't like comedies....well what is wrong with you, life is too short to be serious all the time, loosen up and have laugh, it will make you live longer...

Anyways, i hope this is fun to read, and I'll blog again soon




as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo
J.

2 comments:

Chiara said...

i saw this and , ahhah, channing is so hot and funny !

Wendy said...

I'd seen several previews/trailers and it looks hilarious! Must watch it soon. And I agree with you, Channing is quite the hottie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...