Here is the look:
The key here is the first line your eyes with a deep thin black line. then use a pink eyeliner to line on top of the black liner. Then, use a same color eyeshadow, to pat on top of the pink eyeliner to intensify the colour.
Here is the Closed up:
Here are the product used:
Here are the steps:
- First use 1 all over the eyelids. The soft pink is very shimmery, but the hint of pink is very light and minimal. It will brighten up the eye
- Use a black eyeliner(preferably a liquid liner) to liner your upper lashline. Remember to keep the line neat and thin.
- Use a pink liner to line on top of the black eyeliner. Make sure to draw the line a bit thicker than the black eyeliner
- Use 2 all over the pink liner, but remember not to go over the pink.
- Use a black liner to line your lower lashline.
- Use a green liner to line your lower waterline.
- Use 3, and smudge the colour on the outer half of the lower lashline.
- Use 1 again, and sweep the colour on the inner corner of the eye.
- Curl your lash, and put on your favorite mascara.
- Go with a rosey colour blush, it gives your complexion more colour.
- Use your favorite lip colour combo, preferably a brighter colour.
- And the look is done
If there are any questions or suggestion, i'd love to hear them. Just leave me a comment, I will answer and reply them as soon as I can.
I hope you guys enjoyed this, and find it helpful.
I will Blog again very soon
as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo