~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Look For the Day - Pink and Green

While i did a another pink and green look just a few posts ago, I feel that this one looks better, and feels much cleaner in my opinion. Also i thought I'd show you guys a simple way to wear bright colour as eyeliner. Since bright colours are very popular on the runway, if you decide to wear a bright pink top, you can also try to match it with a bright eyeliner. The key to bright eyeliner is that, in my opinion, not over do it. While we need the pop of colour, it needs to be minimal and neat, but still noticeable.

Here is the look:
Likey??
The key here is the first line your eyes with a deep thin black line. then use a pink eyeliner to line on top of the black liner. Then, use a same color eyeshadow, to pat on top of the pink eyeliner to intensify the colour.

Here is the Closed up:

Here are the product used:

Here are the steps:
  1. First use 1 all over the eyelids. The soft pink is very shimmery, but the hint of pink is very light and minimal. It will brighten up the eye
  2. Use a black eyeliner(preferably a liquid liner) to liner your upper lashline. Remember to keep the line neat and thin.
  3. Use a pink liner to line on top of the black eyeliner. Make sure to draw the line a bit thicker than the black eyeliner
  4. Use 2 all over the pink liner, but remember not to go over the pink. 
  5. Use a black liner to line your lower lashline. 
  6. Use a green liner to line your lower waterline.
  7. Use 3, and smudge the colour on the outer half of the lower lashline.
  8. Use 1 again, and sweep the colour on the inner corner of the eye.
  9. Curl your lash, and put on your favorite mascara.
  10. Go with a rosey colour blush, it gives your complexion more colour.
  11. Use your favorite lip colour combo, preferably a brighter colour. 
  12. And the look is done 
This look is super simple, and easy to to. Perfect for a day out shopping and meeting up with the girlfriend. Given that spring is here, i think it is a good look for a picnic day. I've being very into simple looks recently. But using the same warm brown and neutral colours are boring, so using fun colours, but keep the make up simple is what i've been very into recently.

If there are any questions or suggestion, i'd love to hear them. Just leave me a comment, I will answer and reply them as soon as I can.



I hope you guys enjoyed this, and find it helpful.
I will Blog again very soon




as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo
J.

11 comments:

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Very pretty.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

drinkcitra said...

Gorgeous! I love how it's subtle, but it really pops!

Chococcuro said...

very pretty colours!

Janet said...

I loved it!!really pretty ^_^~

Sunmi Unnie@Patsy said...

i love the color,nice one(≧^◡^≦)

Chiara said...

nice colors and gee, i like your eyes :)

Amyboo said...

The color look so fun together! :D Preeetty!

Emy said...

Ah very natural! I love the combination!

xx

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

You look adorable! I love the blend of the two colors... its a nice summer look :D Reminded me of the colors of a watermelon!

wifluvelle said...

yes its really sweet on ya!

xoxo elle

Peiji said...

I love the combination of those two colours!
I always liek your makeup looks because
you can incoorporate unexpected colours
and make it look beautiful! :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...