|that is the Foundation.|
I think what most people look for in a foundation is the coverage, and the best way to show it to you guys is through pictures
So here it is
|If you wanna see bigger picture just click it|
For the sake of the accuracy of the review I didn't retouch these photos in anyway, this way you guys can really see how the coverage is for the Fit Me Foundation.
So here are some info on the Fit Me foundation:
- On the Official website it claims and i quote: "FLAWLESS LETS THE REAL YOU COME THROUGH BEYOND MATCHING: FRESH, BREATHING, NATURAL SKIN."
- It has Spf 18
- Claim to have light to Medium Coverage.
- There are 18 shades to choose from.
- Retail in Canada range from 5-9 dollars depends on different retail locations
- It is relatively reasonably priced
- there are 18 shades, so more people can find their colour
- Easy to find, available in most drugstore location.
- Decent coverage if you don't have serious acne/skin problems
- It does have spf, so it give you some kind of protection of UV
- It has no pump, so it's harder to control how much product to pour out each time.
- Because it has no pump, it is less hygienic.
- Good for Dry skin, but not that good if you have combination/oily skin
- It has a very strong fragrant scent, may not be pleasant to most people
- Doesn't last very long, at most for me was 4-5ish hour.
So my scores for the Maybelline Fit me Foundation are:
Packaging: 5/10 (Sorry, no pump is a big minus in my book)
Coverage: 6/10 (It's decent, but i've had way better ones)
Finish: 4/10 (I just don't like Super dewy finishes)
Would I repurchase? NO
So that is my review of the Maybelline Fit me Foundation, i hope you guys enjoyed this post, and some of you find this helpful...keep in mind that everyone's skin is different, so just because this foundation didn't work for me doesn't mean it can't work wonders for you. If you guys have any questions please let me know down in the comment section i will get back at you as soon as i can.
I hope you guys enjoyed this, and i will Blog again very soon
as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo