So here is the look:
I was wearing this the whole day when i was at t he mall and eating early dinner with the hubby, and i totally luv the look, and i luv the palette even more...If by seeing my terribly drawn diagram that you think its a hard look to do, you are wrong~~~its totally easy... and i will start by showing you guys the palette
|the Colours are just so pretty|
So here are the steps:
- Use 1 under your crease/eye fold to create a thick liner like line
- Use 2 above 1 on the centre of of your eyelids, go over the crease/fold if you like
- Use 3 on the outer corner of your eyes to create depth
- Go back to 1 and use it liner your lower lashline
- Use 4 on the outer 1/3 of your lower lashline to intensify.
- Use 5 on the inner corner of the eye.
- Use 6 On the brow bone as high0light colour.
- Put on Demi false eyelashes
- Line your upper lashline and lower lashline as well as waterlines with black liner.
- Apply your favorite blush preferably a colour has a cooler undertone
- Apply a Nude lipstick and your favorite gloss
- The key to this look is blend the colour together so there are no harshline, and go back to intensify the colour if needed.
I hope this is helpful and enjoyable for you guys, i will blog again very soon
as Always, with Lotsa Luv and XOXO