anywhoo, here is the look:
|You like? Click if you wanna see large photos|
So here are the close ups:
|Eyes Open Natural Light|
|Eyes open with Flash|
So ya, as you guys can see, the look is quite simple, but still colourful...i feel like spring make up is suppose to feel fresh, and no overdone...thats why i didn't bring the colour all the way up to my brow bone. For this look i used 4 colours, a pink, a shimmery pale gold, a light green for the outer corners, and a dark green for my lower lashline.
Here is what i used:
All the eyeshadows are from the Too faced, Enchanted Glamourland collection
So here are the steps:
- take 1 and pat the colour on the centre of ur eyelids, becareful not to bring it onto the inner corners
- take 2 and use a pencil brush to sweep the colour on the outer corner of your eyelids, and bring it down to your lower lashline just a little bit.
- take 3, and use a pencil brush line your lower lashline.
- take 4, and use it as a highlight, and also use 4 on the inner corners of your eye.
- take any brown liner, and line your upper lashline, and line your lower waterline.
- go back to 3 and define the colour on your lower lashline.
- go back with 1 and 2 if you need to fix it up abit
- apply a peachy blush to bring some colour on your complexion
- apply lipstick that has a warmer undertone like orange or peach.
- then you are done
I hope you guys enjoy this post, and i will blog again very soon
as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo