~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Review: Circle Lens - Neo Queen Hazel

Hi girlies, how are you guys today...Today, i am writing a review for a pair of circle lens, they are from Neo Vision, and they are the Queen Hazel 4 Tone Series... I got the color in Hazel, From the website Eyecandylens.com

The Info listed on the website is:
Brand: NEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 45%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Power: plano, -0.50, -1.00 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50 to -9.50 (0.50 step)
Duration: 1 year disposable

I did receive these lens for free under the conditions that i write a review, but i promise that my review will be 100% honest.

First of all i would like to say that shipping is fairly fast, They shipped it out on the 29th, and i recieved it yesterday which was the 6th, only a week. And consider the company is based in Hong Kong, i think the time is very reasonable. Also i would like to let you guys know that they offer free shipping worldwide when you purchase from them, with a tracking number, how awesome is that. The website is easy to navigate, and they have a comprehensive stock of different brands, color, size, and design for circle lens..Though not much, they do have a small selection of false eyelashes. Now also, if you purchase circle lens from them, you also get a pamphlet on using and caring instruction. I think its comes handy when you are new to circle lens. In terms of how the company operate, I have no complains. Also when you do make a purchase on the website you can use my code "threenothing" for a free surprise gift, no minimal purchase required.


Now on to the lenses. I`ve heard from many bloggers in China, that they love the Neo lens, because it is comfortable, because it has a higher water content. and one of my favorite make up blogger Arora who is Chinese, but based in England, uses Neo lenses very often on her blogs. So I`ve always being curious about them..So when Eyecandylens.com ask which pair i want, i chose Neo lens.

Since pictures are worth way more words that i can say, Here are pictures of the lens.
How they look in the Bottle
How they Look in cases
How they look on me.
Compare with no lens
How they look on both eyes with natural lighting.


So here is my review: 
Enlargement: as far as enlargement goes, they are not comparable to the GEO princess Mimi or even the GEO nudy series, however, as you guys can see, it still enlarge my eyes abit, a very subtle change, if you are into natural looks, i think you`ll like this pair.
Comfort: As far as comfort goes, they are the most comfortable circle lens i own period. Like when i put them on, it was like i`m not wearing them at all..with all my other lens i could still feel the lens, but with this pair, i dont feel a thing once u put it on. They are sooo comfortable. however with lens that has a high water content, you need to reapply eye drops more often, so your eyes are`t dried out.
Color: The color i got is hazel, which you can see from the picture is light brown-ish. Even though it has a darker rim on the outside, but it is not solid which makes the lens look more realistic. I have dark brown eyes, so when i put them on it lightens the color of my eyes, but not in a freak-ish way, more like a exotic way, so i do like the color, and i really like the design of the lens, its so natural, yet you see a difference.

So here is my final verdict:
Enlargement: 6/10 (very subtle almost none enlargement effects)
Comfort: 10/10 (hands down most comfortable lens i own)
Color/Design: 8/10 (while i like the design very much, i fee the color could be better)


I hope you guys enjoy this post, if you have any questions please let me know down in the comment section, i will answer them as soon as i can. In the mean time i hope you guys have a great week ahead



As Always, with Lotsa Luv and XOXO
J.

5 comments:

mizzsandychau said...

ohh these look really nice! i love the fuzzy edge look

Amyboo said...

The fuzzy pattern looks really pretty! :0 These look really fun~

drinkcitra said...

Awesome review! So nice to see that they were comfortable! I have a few pairs of circle lenses, and they aren't as comfortable as my normal contact lenses...these look great!

Matryoshka blog -בלוג אופנה ולייף סטייל said...

What fun I have green eyes and I do not need lenses

I loved the color brown

Great blog, want to follow each other :) ?

michal - http://matryoshkachic.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Wow, thanks for the review..I really love this lens! looks pretty natural..would check this lens out..^_^~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...