~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New York Haul w/ Naked 2..Finally ^_^

Hi girlies, how are you guys today~~~i am very happy that the weather is getting warmer, and when i look out the window it is no long shades of grey, but clear blue sky. It just puts me in a good mood..

As most of you girlies know, i recently came back from a little trip from the Big apple, and it was a great trip, and i had alot of fun. Of course, being a girl, I went shopping...now i didn't go crazy, but i did buy stuff that i was not able to get back home easily...For us Canadians, the price for the same products are always higher than out neighbor south of the border, with the exchange rate at our advantage, it was like i was buying everything on sale...lol...

So here it is

So i Finally bought the Naked 2 palette!!! I've wanting to get my hands on that for the longest time, but its like 60 dollars in Canada, where as in the States it was only 50 and with less tax, so i can finally cross that off my list.

I also got a freedom palette with 2 blushes and 4 eyeshadow from Inglot. Inglot if you guys don't know, is being praised by alot of bloggers and beauty youtubers on the internet recently. Alot of people are compare it to MAC, but alot cheaper. I have to say the texture is sooo velvety smooth. and it has amazing pigmentation, the only problem? well it can be abit on the powdery side..so u really have to be more careful.

Also very close to the City in New Jersey, there is this Japanese Super Market called "Mitsuwa Marketplace" Me and the hubby went for lunch there when we're there. They had a somewhat decent collection of Japanese cosmetics there. Pretty much everything from Tsubasa's Dolly Winks' line and her Candy doll line. They also have alot of other Japanese drugstore brand as well as some mid-priced range skincare from DHC...So i wasn't going to let this opportunity to buy japanese cosmetics go easy, so i bought tons of snacks..but also dolly winks eyelashes, Hada Labo skincare...if you guys are going to NYC and enjoy Japanese food and cosmetics, pay this place a visit, its awesome~~~
Isn't it crazy awesome???lol
I am super late on the badnwagon of the Maybelline Fit Me Foundations, cuz it does has spf, and im allergic to certain spf ingridient, so i usually steer clear of drgustore foundation cuz they all have spf...but then i thought ,heck why not, if it gives me rashes, im just gonna give it to a frd..and to my surprise, my skin is actually not reacting badly too it, so i was super happy...the color i got is a bit dark for me, but not noticeable-ish...it has a very dewy finish, so its great for girlies that has dry skin~~~

anyways i will do detail review of the products once i get more use out of them. so in the meantime i hope all my readers have a wonderful week and i will blog again very soon



as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo
J.

24 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Glad you are finally using Fit Me. I have been so raving about it. Great color right? Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Girlie Blog Seattle

YoannitaL said...

i am currently using Fit Me 210. I love it. Its light coverage and doesnt feel heavy on my skin. Also i have oily skin and i dont get oily within hours and if i do, its just very very little! i love the foundation :)

YoannitaL said...

and its great haul btw :) thanks for sharing, i live in PA so now i know where to shop for asian makeup stuff since i wouldnt think its too far from where i live :)

Amyboo said...

Waaah such a nice haul! :D LOL. I know what you mean...I live in MA, but when I go to places with lower tax, I do go crazy.

Nancy said...

Woot Dolly Wink <3
And Inglot!! I REALLY want to try Inglot!

adthenshesmiled said...

Great haul! I tried the Fit Me foundation and I just wasn't a big fan. The coverage was too light and it didn't last very long.

Sunmi Unnie@Patsy said...

awesome,really fantastic haul..wish i can go there..hehe^_^V

Edwina said...

whoa i didn't know there's a mitsuwa at new jersey!!!! or else i would've gone last time i went to NYC!!! @_@ Nice haul btw!

Nana said...

Wow! All the gets are so awesomeee!

CoffeeBreakCrn said...

What a great haul!!

I want to try fit me, but haven't had the chance.. i need to finish my bare mineral. Cant wait to read your review on it. I heard great things about it.

Hello from a new follower.
coffeebreakcrn.blogspot.com

drinkcitra said...

Great haul! Yay for the Naked2 palette! :D Love the lashes you got...so pretty!

PBunnieP said...

OOOOOOOOh....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh....
I still haven't tried out the Dollywink lashes yet even though they catch my eye all the time. I think I've been too spoiled by cheap ebay lashes to spend so much on a pair of lashes. I do own a set of Diamond Lash which were surprisingly durable. There are so many new choices with Japanese lashes, it's really hard to choose :P

CynthiaC said...

Maybe it's just my Canadian sensibilities/cultural indoctrination, but I don't really understand how Japanese products can appeal to women over, say 25. It's so...young looking and cute (kawaii?)!

aki! said...

I've heard of Mitsuwa but there are none in my area. It's kind of unfortunate.

7% Solution​

Nana said...

Wow, there is so many cute cute cute items! I want them all! But we do not have a Mitsuwa here, I am super envious!

Bárbara ^^, said...

Yey!! Gorgeous Haul!
The packages are all so pretty! So cute! I love them all :D

Mandy said...

I wish we had a Japanese beauty selection here in Iowa, but we don't ... I would probably have to travel to Chicago to find anything like you found in New York :-(

Life's a shoe said...

awesome haul!!!

Rinny said...

Omg you got so many great things! Congrats on getting Naked 2 - I'm still on the fence about getting it for myself. You went to the Mitsuwa in Fort Lee right? I haven't been there in years....I didn't know they carried so many cosmetic products. I'm definitely going to try to take a trip there again soon! How much were the Dolly Wink lashes btw? I can't see the price tag in your photo. I wonder if they're more expensive than Sasa?

Kumiko Mae said...

absolutely love your haul! im so jealous that exchange rate is at your advantage but i think its a good call that u went shopping!

wifluvelle said...

eotd with naked p-alette~ ^^

xoxo elle

ThisIsAlx said...

Omgggg I'm so jealous!! I want inglot!!.. N I wanted to try the bouncy blush in hot tamale... But I Have so many blushes already it's insane!!!.. Glad the fit me foundation didn't cause any reactions :)

Alx

Liya said...

im gonna check out Inglot. OOh i have seen the naked pallette in store and they are gorgeous.

Mimi said...

Great haul! I have a Mitsuwa near me too! I love buying food and cosmetics there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...