~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Look of the Day - Sort of Valentine's Day inspired

Hello to all my lovely readers,   i am back today with a new look that is sort of inspired by valentine's day....i mean for looks you can wear on valentine's day i think a classic smokey eye would be the first choice for alot people. Then u get looks that is still kind of a smokey eye but with more red and pink...i think mine is the latter. I used in total 3 colors for this look, and in my opinion is very easy to do...although I do think this look is more day time than night time, but if you guys change up the lip color, it could be a more subtle nighttime look.


Here is the Look
You like? Click to enlarge the photos
Here is some Close Up
Without Flash
With Flash

As you guys can see, its a very simple look using three different shades of purple and pink...it is a very simple and easy look to do...and if you want to make it more dramatic just use a matte black on the upper lashline and blend it up. also choose a darker shade of purple and use it on the outer corners.


So the steps for this look are:
1> use A and sweep it all over ur eyelids, especially in the inner corner.
2> Use B, and put it on the outter "V" area of the eye, and blend it half way in to the crease.
3> Use B, and smudge it on your outer lower lash line.
4> Use C, and pat the color onto the middle of your eyelid...
5> Use A, and put the color onto the inner corner of the eye.
6> Use your favorite Black Liner to line the upper lashline, outer half of the lower lashline, and lower water line.
7> Curl your lashes, and use your favorite mascara.
8> Put on a pink/mauve blush.
9> Apply your favorite lipstick.
and the look is done.

Here are the products i used
  

The products i used for this looks are:
Urban Decay Mariposa Palette
Red Earth Eyesahdow in Pink Tonic
Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Black
Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve
L'oreal Color Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry
Make up Forever Aqua Liner in Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in Black (Not shown)



I hope you guys like this post, and find it somewhat helpful. I'd love to hear some feedbacks, or what are your plan for valentine's day? what kind of make up you planning to wear? let me know in the comment section, and if you have any questions, i will answer them as soon as i can.
So in the meantime, i hope guys have a wonderful week ahead

 
as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo.
J.

18 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous! The look is so pretty with the contacts :D

Emy said...

Beautiful and you're right! Perfect for Valentines! xx

petitechouxx said...

beautiful color!!

Amyboo said...

Woww it looks so pretty. :D The contacts look *great* too!

Girlie Blogger said...

beautiful look. i like all the soft colors. i see a lot of maybelline. it's such one of the best beauty products yet.

Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

Lisa said...

this is SOOO PRETTY!! i love this soft and feminine valentines look! so gorgeous on you!!

twenty4seven said...

you look like a doll! <3

Amy said...

Seriously. Sooo pretty.

ChinaDoll said...

You look amazing! I wish I can pull off a purplish look this vday but purple never works for me..it makes my eyes look tired BUT I'll try this look tomorrow and see how it goes hihihi...Hugs♥

mizzsandychau said...

i have the same contacts as you, but they look so much better on you. I love your makeup, you always do it so pro!

drinkcitra said...

This turned out great! So pretty :D

Anya adores said...

WOW I love your eye makeup - looks gorgeous,
Have a great weekend sweets,
Axx

Mimi said...

Gorgeous! The purple suit you well!!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

you look sooooo beautifull!!
amazing eyes 2!

new outfit post - cold as ice
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Diane said...

you look so lovely!!! Happy Heart's Day Hun!! mmuaahhh

Heels Are My Drugs said...

I have just discovered your blog and definitely love it. You’re in my daily reads now :)
So, i’m your newest follower! Do you want to follow me back? :)
xo
♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

BEBE said...

I love the look!! :) It looks so pretty and simple! :)
I wanna try this too <3

Elisa ♥ said...

gorgous eyes !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...