~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Im going on Roadtrip~~~

Hi girlies~~~i thought i'd do a quick update. For those of you who aren't from Canada, this weekend its our "Family Day" weekend, so me and the hubby decided that we'd do a little road trip to >drum roll<-----New York City...yay~~~The hubby took 3 more days off from work so we'd have enough time...the drive is about 8-10 hour-ish, so we'll probably split it half when we are going there, and drive all the way back when we return.

I've never being to New York City before, so i am super excited, and plus my bestie is currently working at NYC, so i get to spent more time with her~~~so in short, i am so so so excited...i'm like the only person who hasn't gone to NYC among my frds...so it would be nice too finally go and do some major site seeing....

I am most excited about the American Museum of Natural History...yes, you heard it right, the Museum...I am such a museum geek...i rmbr back when i was in Uni, me and my other bestie used to go to ROM(Royal Ontario Museum) all the time, and there was this one time, the Museum had the world largest cockroach on display, and it was alive i think...and we were so creep out, then my phone rang, and it spooked the hell out of both of us...lol...and if i ever get the chance to go to Washington DC, i'll be all over The Smithsonian....

of course I'll do some shopping as well...i actually want to get the Naked 2 Palette From Urban Decay, but it is marked with a hefty 60 dollars in Canada, where as in the US, its only 50, with the exchange rate at our favor, i might buy it when im there...

So ya, my little update ends here...i will do a update/travel blog post when i am back early next week, so in the meantime, i hope you guys have a great weekend ahead, and i will blog very soon



as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo.
J.

7 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Have fun!! :D

petitechouxx said...

New york!! lucky you! i've never being there! i wish to =.=... have a safe trip ^^

drinkcitra said...

Have a fun and safe trip! :D

mizzsandychau said...

awww that sounds so fun, i wish i can go on a road trip on family weekend!
i never drove to NYC before, and always wanted to try. Have fun hun! you are going to go nuts with shopping!

Amy said...

NYC!! I visited Manhattan for two days two summers ago and I wished I could've stayed longer. Eat their famous thin crust pizza!!

If you really like art, you should visit MoMA (Museum of Modern Arts) or The Met (Metropolitan Museum of Art). I only visited MoMA because of time constraints, and I loved it!

Chinatown definitely has some cheap, YUMMY Chinese food too!

Also, 5th Avenue is THE PLACE for shopping! Haha, great stores like LV, Tiff & Co., Swarovski,Prada, Apple... and MUCH more!

I hope you have a fun and safe trip!!

sugar sugar said...

stay safe and have fun doll! :)

Peiji said...

have fun in New York City! :p
it's always fun to at least take the subway once :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...