~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Xmas Sasa haul + My Gift from My Bff + My first Nars Product

Hi to all my lovely readers, how are you guys??? Aren't glad the weekend is almost upon us...I'm always happy when it is the weekend, b/c it means i get to spend more time with my family and friends.

I actually have a haul post today, since my order from Sasa.com finally arrived today, I thought i'd show you guys my purchases...A while back i think it was Dec 28th? Sasa.com was having a great sale, alot of items were 90-50% off, and not just regular drugstore brand, they had alot of big name brand on sale...Also at the same time they had a promotion that once u spend more than 15USD it is free shipping to North America... So I took this opportunity, and bought a few skincare items that i normally wouldn't have...overrall i spend less than 80 dollars for everything, so i though it is quite a bargain


Here is the picture of everything i ordered

So here is what i bought:
Sasatinnie Dolly eyeshadow Palette in 04 Dazzling Blue
Jealousness Falsies in Js-506
Methode Swiss Purifying Cream Ultra Moisture
SK-II Cellumination Mask in Lotion x 2
Peter Thomas Roth Aloe Tonis Mist
Haruhada Vitamin C Activator x 2
You also get to Choose 2 free samples which i Chose
Suisse Cellular Revitalizing Eye Mask
Sasa Cosmetic Puff(cotton pad)


Out of all the items i bought, im most excited about is the Sk-II products. For those you who are unfamiliar with the brand, it is under P&G, and it originated from Japan...and Its Facial Treatment Essence is the most popular product from the brand. Every SK-II product contains pitera, which is their secret ingredient: a type of yeast that originated from rice-fermentation..Im not clear of the science stuff..but the brand has a HUGE following in East Asian countries...and numerous well known celebrity are fans of the brand. Once i get more use out of the products i will do a more detailed review...From the Official Sk-II website here is the product Description: "The latest product launch from the Cellumination family, New SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion is the first step to achieving the way to a glowing complexion. This unique everyday pre-lotion offers mask-like hydration benefits. One application delivers immediate and long-lasting hydration to the skin, similar to the effects of using a substrate mask."

Im also very curious about the Methode Swiss Cream, because it claims that the products has both detox effects as well as deeply hydrate and moisturize. Normally i wouldn't buy from this particular brand because it is quite expensive, but it was on sale for a very reasonable price, so i thought why not, if it doesn't work i'll just give it to the hubby...^_^...

On another note, my Bff had just returned to Canada, and she brought me some unexpected present...I've known her since high school, and we've being Bff ever since. She works mostly in the States, so i ask her to brought me some stuff that i bought from cherry culture which i will show in a separate post..because if i include everything in this post, it's gonna be too long...So when she got back, she not brought me my order, but some surprise present that i wasn't expecting.

Isn't She Sweet~~~i luv her
So here is what she got me:
L'oreal Youth Code Serum Intense
Armani Code Perfume
Nars Hanamichi Eyeshadow palette
Hello Kitty Nail Deco Pen
Hello Kitty Lipgloss Keychain

Anyways, the only product that i ask for was the L'oreal Youth Code Serum...ive actually bought another one, and have being using it...once i get more use out of it, i will do a review...But ya how incredible is she...i mean i luv her to bits...in all honestly i never expected this much stuff, so when she showed me my jaw dropped...If she reads this which she does sometimes i wanna say thank you again for being such a dear friend to me...If you guys want to see a swatch of the Nars Palette please let me know down in the comment section...anyways about the Armani Code perfume...usually i like my perfume to be more of a sugary, fruity scent...If for a more formal occasion i like a floral scent...This armani code however has a very sensual scent, that I never really tried before. It smells like a sexy mysterious women at night....which isn't really a bad thing, and i grown to like it...i'd say i can wear it to a nice formal dinner date with the hubby...or when im feeling very sexy...^_^



Anyways, this concludes my haul post...i'll admit it is quite long...well longer than my usual post...but nevertheless i hope you guys enjoy it, if you have any questions or request please let me know i'll get back to you as soon as i can..Also, there are going to be a few more X-mas haul post because i bought quite a bit through out the holiday season...and i want to share with you guys...and please don't take this as bragging, thats not what my haul posts are about...It's here so guys know ahead any product that im going to review and use later...plus i normally only do hauls once a month anyway...i dont do that much shopping...lol

anyways i hope you guys have a great day ahead, and i will post again very soon




As Always, with Lotsa Luv and Xoxo
J.

13 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

I want the youth serum too. Hope it works well.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Nancy said...

SKII and NARS? woot! Awesome haul :D

Segments of Life said...

I've heard so much about the loreal youth serum. about time I get it! :/

Rinny said...

Great haul! You got a pretty good deal on everything, especially all that SK-II and Methode Swiss stuff :) I love Sasa - I placed an order around the same time too and am hoping it gets here soon!

P.S. I really enjoy reading your posts - I just subscribed to your blog ^^

paintedREDDD said...

All the HelloKitty stuff is so cute!!!
and that Nars blush/powder looks so pretty, I would feel bad using it LOL!!

xoxo, maria
www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

aMz88 said...

great haul :)

Lisa said...

That nars palette is so pretty!! I was debating on if I should have gotten it when it came out & now I wish I did after seeing it lol.

mirjam schuurkamp said...

amazing!
jaleous of the nars palette!

New outfitpost - Colors in the mix
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

HeyDahye said...

wow great haul!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

WOW that is an amazing haul!! i LOVE peter thomas roth products you'll have to let us know how you like that mist!!!

you're so funny. you wanted snow. you got it. and now you wish it would go away. HAHA. i'm like that a lot too hahahahahaha

Diane said...

that's huugeee! *jealous* i miss you.. been searching for your blog.. sorry for my idiocy LOL would love to read some of your reviews abot these lovely products! mmuaahhh!

ThisIsAlx said...

thats a lot of skincare stuff!! wow.. im jealous i cant spend money cuz I need to save money this year for tuition... window shopping will be it lol... ur friend is sooo niceee!! omg lucky girls! =D

Alx

beautyanon said...

that looks a lot ^_^

this is cool I also just got my purchase from SASA.

http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=290&action=edit&message=6&postpost=v2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...