~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Massive Lippie Swatches With DrugStore Haul

Hello to all my lovely readers, how are you guys today~~~This is yet another haul post...like i stated in my previous post, since I've bought quite a bit, i can't feature all of them in one post, that would just be too long, so instead im gonna break them in to 3...So this is the Second Part...

So this post is mainly all the lippies i got over the holiday season...there are quite a few of them..also with some Wet n Wild palette that i grabbed at wal-mart. I didn`t do swatches for the WnW because there are sooo many of them out there whether on youtube and by many other bloggers...but if you guys still prefer full swatches let me know..

PS if u are only interested in the swatches, just scroll down to the bottom ^_^

So Here is what I`ve bought:
The lippies Up Close

And These
alot of Lippies..hehe
So here is the Long List:
Wet N Wild:
Blue had me at Hello
 Petal Pusher
Sweet as Candy
Revlon:
ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cupcake 055
ColorBurst Lipstick in Baby Pink 020
Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire&Ice 720
Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion 657
Moon Drops Lipsticks In Sugar Poppy 716
NYX:
Black Lable Lipstick in Heather BLL 182
Matte Lipstick in Audrey MLS 20
Round Lipgloss in True Red RLG 01
Soft Matte Lipcream in Addis Ababa SMLC 07
L'oreal:
Colour Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry 318
Sephora:
Sephora Rouge in Mr. Lover 1202B R10

So ya as you guys can see i bought alot of Lippies...i think im going through a lippie phase at the moment..>_< While i havent wore some of them, I did tried on a few..and i have to say my favorites are :NYX True Red LipGloss, Sephora Rouge Mr. Lover And the L'oreal Colour Riche Balm Heavenly Berry.

Anyways i will let the swatch speak for themselves:
All those Pretty Colours
Aren't They Nice~~~
So ya there you have it all the swatches of them lippies...Now if you ask me why i prefer the L'oreal ColourRiche Balm over the Ever so Popular Revlon ColorBurst Lipbutters, i will tell you that, although L'oreal one is very sheer, but it stays for a long period of time, and it really moisturizes ur lips..But the Revlon ones even though it is much more pigmented, the colour itself looks good in the tube, but very bad on my lips...and because it its a lip butter, if you are not careful it is very easy to smoosh the lipstick because it is too creamy...

I actually really love the NYX True Red Lipgloss..it is super pigmented, and even if applied alone without a red lipstick, it still looks very nice, and still is VERY pigmented... 

Anyways, i hope you guys enjoy this post and the swatches, if you have any questions, let me know down in the comment section..if you want to request anything review and whatnots let me know i'll get back to you guys as soon as i can.
So in the meantime, i hope guys have a wonderful week ahead

as always, with lotsa luv and xoxo.
J.

16 comments:

Amyboo said...

Whoaaa huge huge haul! :D I'm really liking the True Red too. Pigmentation looks incredible!

Girlie Blogger said...

The Wet n' Wild palette looks great. I want to try it out.

www.thegirlieblog.com

ThisIsAlx said...

I want to try the l'oreal balms! and the lip butters too!! soo sad my sis didnt get me any from the cruise it was 75% off T_T omgggg lol...

eyelooks using WnW only would be nice, so we can see how we can survive with one palette only when we travel =D

Alx

Rinny said...

Great haul! All of the lipcolors are so pretty - especially the NYX True Red gloss. Maybe I'll pick one of those up...I've been wanting to try out a red lip color but lipsticks usually dry out my lips. I really like how the Revlon lipsticks swatch - they all look very pigmented and creamy. I've actually never tried any of Revlon's lipsticks before :)

drinkcitra said...

Awesome haul and swatches! The colors are beautiful!

Christina said...

WOW, look at all your goodies!!! I am loving the Revlon Fire & Ice. Thanks again for the swatches

xo

Chiara said...

nice haul !

i really like the shades that you picked :)

thanks for the swatches :)

petitechouxx said...

nice haul! the nyx matte lipstick audrey seems interesting =O

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ooh thank you for sharing the difference between the ColourRiche Balm and the Lip Butters. I've been wondering about them! Love your haul :D

(Although I am a fan of the bags, I agree that the hikes are insane! T_T)

Lily said...

Oh wow I love all the lip sticks and glosses, now I'm totally inspired to go and buy a few new ones myself!!! Congrats on all the new stuff!

Lisa said...

OHHHH SO PRETTY!!!

i really love heavenly berry and cupcake!! so pretty.. like a pale baby pink :)

mirjam schuurkamp said...

love the pink lipsticks!
amazing colors

new outfit post;
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Mai said...

the colours are gorgeous (:!

http://maisecrets.blogspot.com
CMPang x

Denise said...

Nice post =))
I love the Revlon Baby Pink Colourburst Lipstick & NYX Blacklable Lipstick Heather!

Love Denise
mommy-in-style.blogspot.com

Betinna said...

Looove the colours:D

Peiji said...

I'm loving that shade of pink, from the cupcake lip butter :)
nice swatches :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...