~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last Part of My Holiday Haul with NYX and Milani Swatches.

Hey girlies, how are you guys today~~~This post is going to be the last part of my holiday cosmetic haul...i don't usually post hual posts unless i feel like i really bought alot of items and people might be interested in them...This part is mainly what i've purchased from Cherry Culture awhile back, from some bits and pieces from Sephora and the Drug Store...i hope you guys like this post, and find the info and swatches useful...

PS if you only want to see Swatches, Just Scroll Down to the Bottom of the post ^_^

Here is everything that I've acquired
Alot of items right???But i think i won't be making too much purchase after this
And here is the list:
NYX:
EyeShadow in Cherry, Rust, and Odyssey
Blush in Desert Rose
Jumbo Pencil in French Fries and Iced Mocha
Milani:
Eyeshadow in Blue Lagoon
Blush in Fantastico Mauve and Corallina.
Arissa:
Eyeshadow in Galaxy(Green), OuterSapce(Purple), Orion(Bronze), and ShootingStar(Pink)
L'oreal:
Infaillible Colour Eyeshadow in Golen Mahogany and Black Onyx
Sephora:
Urban Decay 27/7 Shadow Pencil Stash
Sephora Prisma Chrome EyeSahdow in Gold Reflection and Burgund Gem


That pretty much sums up all my beauty related purchases during the month of December and early January..please don't think i've bought everything in one day...that's just insane...I didn't swatch evrything in this post, because i dislike posts that are too long..or maybe im just getting lazier..also because i'm always late on the make up trend, so by the time my posts are up, there are hundreds of swatches already made...however, if you guys want to see specific swatches, or want me to review specific items/brands let me know down in the comment section, i will get back to you as soon as i can..

Now here are the items that i did Swatch:
Only NYX and Milani, since i think alot people like these 2 brand..
And here are the Swatches:
I like all the colours that I bought
Now I luv the consistency of the NYX shadows, they are very silky and soft, and have amazing pigmentation, but abit powdery. The NYX blush on the other hand is very good, very pigmented, not powdery at all, i've used it a couple times and i have to say apply with a light hand because it's a very intense colour. The Milani eyeshadow and blushes have almost the same kind of texture, with the blush being a bit softer. They are very pigmented, with the blush colour being slightly better than the eyeshadow. But all of them are very shimmery, especially the blush. While the eyeshadow has less fallout, the blush has alot of fallout, so be careful when u are using it. In General though, i like both brand...but i feel that if you want a more glow-ey look then go for Milani because their baked blush will give u that glow-ey effects. but if you want to go for a more matte/satin finish, then go the NYX blush, because it has no shimmer, just bit of a sheen/satin finish to it...

Anyways this concludes the last part of my holiday haul posts...i hope you guys like them, and find the swatches useful as your reference..again, if you have any questions of request, don't hesitate to ask, i will gladly answer all of them.
In the meantime i hope that your week is going well, and i will post again very soon



As Always, with Lotsa Luv and XOXO
J.

18 comments:

Amyboo said...

Waaaaahhh! Such a huge haul!!! :D
I really want to get into NYX cosmetics. So many bloggers are in love with them!

Girlie Blogger said...

Great accumulation. I need to try NYX products. Everyone likes it.

www.thegirlieblog.com

badBarbara said...

great haul!
http://www.badbarbara.com

my mini bag said...

GREAt haul. I really do like NYX products too. Thanks for sharing.

I also browse through your blog and saw that you did a Sasa haul during Christmas. I love Sasa. Especially the BB cream and the hard to find Asian products. If you are up for another Haul, Sasa is currently having a buy 1 get 1 deal on select items, plus FREE worldwide shipping when you spend $25. I just bought myself a bunch of products and can't wait to get them.


I am a new follower.
myminibag.blogspot.com

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Great haul. I have been on a NYX kick lately. They are such great quality.
I am a new follower by the way. Great blog
http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

drinkcitra said...

Oooh more awesome stuff! :D The swatches look lovely!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Sweet haul! Your pics are so cute too. *^_^* I want to check out Corallina now.

alison*elle said...

Great haul and thanks for the swatches! Those Milani blushes look so nice... I wish they were more easily accessible here in Canada.

xo, alison*elle

Diane said...

Great Haul! and thanks for the swatches! i want the milani blushessss!

Vale said...

Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

huda said...

nice blog
new follower of ur blog
now follow my blog
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

Style Servings said...

Lovely stuff!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Rinny said...

Great haul Jessy! I love NYX and Milani - I'm a big fan of both brands :D

I wish I could find the Infallible shadows near me! I want some of them so badly :(

Hazel said...

i love your haul!!! :)

mirjam schuurkamp said...

SO much makeup and i LOVELOVELOVEIT

New outfitpost -
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

ThisIsAlx said...

I wanna go shopping!!.. well actually i've been online shopping way too much! i rarely go to the mall anymore lol.... U got such amazing products! I always wanted to try milani and try more NYX products but they are soo pricey here in canada.. soo in jealous of u =P

Alx

ThisIsAlx said...

Walmart really?.. None of mine have milani lol but I've seen them at loblaws soooo expensive tho :(, pmall has NYX but it's pricey too:( compared to the states :(

Alx

ChinaDoll said...

hello Jessy! I missed reading your post...just got back after a looong vacation hahaha! Anyway, I really like Milani's Blush-Coralline...it has a soft peachy shade and a little shimmer :) nice haul

Hugs♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...