~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Look of the Day - Tokidoki Robbery Palette Part Trois

So ya this is the final look that ive done with the Tokidoki Robbery Palette, if you wish to see the first two yo u can click here and here. I think i save the funnest palette for last, cuz the colour are abit out of my comfort zone, i mean as much as i luv bright colours and all, i dont usually put my make up with these colours

So here is the palette i used:
Fun colours right:


and here is the look that i came up with

Click to see regular size version

So here is what i did
1> prime my eyes with a black base(MAC paintpot in BlackGround)
2> Take the Dark blue(Meteo) and swipe it under my crease and onto the outer half of  the lower lashline.
3> Take the Bright Blue Ninja Dog and swipe it on top of Meteo and blend the 2 colours 2gether.
4> Take the Green Colour (Soya) and apply it in the inner corner of the eye as well as the inner half of the lower lashline.
5> Take the White shimmering Colour(Candy Cane) to highlight my brown bone
6> Apply Eyeliner on my upper lashline plus tightlining(Upper waterline). Also apply Black eyeliner to my Lower Lashline/waterline.
7> Put on your fav blush in my case YSL Blush in 04
8> Put on a Nude/light colour lipstick in my case MAC pro Long Lasting Lip Creme in Overtime
9> Put on Lipgloss. In my Cse Too faced Gloss in Pillow Talk

Here is the Close up:
Eyes Open
Eyes Sorta closed..lol


So ya if you guys have any questions let me know. i'll be very happy to answer them, or if you have any specific request, either leave me a comment here or twitter me, or post it on my facebook page.

Anyways i hope you guys have a great day, and i will blog more very soon~~~


As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

21 comments:

mizzsandychau said...

so pretty!

Femme Virtue said...

this palette is so beautiful!

ღ jenwoonani said...

beautiful!!! The blue/ violet color really makes your eyes pop! I want to try that combo!

Aya said...

So nice! The blending, the colors you used... Two thumbs up! :D

Melsusu said...

OH I definitely needed this! This was the ONE palette from the trio of TokiDoki palettes I got that I haven't used like a maniac. I did NOT even think about using a black base for Mateo or Ninja Dog and they were seriously ticking me off last time I tried using 'em. You look great Jessy! :) And a HUGE thank you!

Girlie Blogger said...

Purple and gold look great together. Good job. Your eye makeup looks beautiful.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com
http://www.geekettegazette.com

ShazreeyanaShukri said...

u look stunning! love the eyes and the colours u used. great job!

ThisIsAlx said...

Omg this is so pretty.. Even better then last one (was my fav).. This is now my fav! :)... I'm almost finished with school!! When are u free for our window shopping date ? :D

Alx

Shop N' Chomp said...

So pretty! Love the blue and green combo *^_^*

Popblush said...

This is a gorgeous look! Love that fluro green on your inner corner!

sugar sugar said...

i could never make this palette work for me. -_- you however did an amazing job doll! :D

BEBE said...

OMG! you're gorgeous! :D I love it.. it looks great on ya.. ♥ ♥ ♥

Peiji said...

I wish I could pull this look off!
it looks amazing on you and really brightens up your complexion!
love the colours :)

petitechouxx said...

blue and yellow awww they are beautiful color together =)

aMz88 said...

Love it! :D

Nancy said...

So pretty!!! I love the color combo :D

Diane said...

super love that look on you hun.. great combo and pop of color! IMY jess

Bárbara ^^, said...

So pretty!

You always look amazing!

Love <3
Bárbara
http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

you are SO PRETTY!! i hate you! is that rude?? hahah i can't help you you're just so gorgeous! the blue is STUNNING ON YOU!

che said...

The colours in this palette are I would think are to bold for me but you make them work nicely!

Mara said...

I love bold colors and I think you pulled it off amazingly. Most people are not adventurous in makeup but I LOVE IT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...