~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Look For the Day - Fall Browns with a Hint of Green and Dior Palette Swatch

Ah~~~its seem like forever since i posted my last look for the day...so i am back with a new look..with the weather being fall-ish and all, i figure i do a fall inspired look with use browns and green for a warm-ish look...but nothing too dramatic and everyday appropriate..

Click to see large picture
So ya i only used one palette which is one of my Dior LE palette from a couple years ago

Here is the Swatch of the eyeshadow
my fav is the green and the peach

Here is some Close up of the Look


So basically what i did was just using the brown under my crease, the outer corner of my crease and on the outer lower lash-line, then the green on the centre of my eye lids, with the cream on the inner corner of my eye.


So ya sorry if this post is a bit too short...lol but i promise to have more post to come, as far as jet-lag goes im totally back to my north American time zone. I will post my haul from China as well as everything else i've purchased through out the month of October at the end of the month...so I dont have to post up hauls every so often...lol

Anyways in the mean time i hope y'all have a very good day


As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

20 comments:

Melsusu said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to see all the things and goodies you brought back from China. I hope you feel rested soon! This look is a really pretty natural look and I love it! :)

Andrea said...

you look wonderful :)

wintergurl said...

u looks pretty without the false lashes:)

Maryam Maquillage said...

very pretty look, love the shadow under the lower lashes!

petitechouxx said...

aww the look is very pretty

Mimi said...

Great fall look! Glad you are back! Can't wait to see more of your posts!

Locke said...

welcome back dear~ you did great! love the look :D

Femme Virtue said...

glad to see u post a new look! really miss u!

Amyboo said...

Yay! This look is really pretty and wearable. ^_^

phey said...

Yay you're back! I hope you already have adjusted with the time difference already and already unpacked! Excited to see your beauty picks from China ;)

Cindii said...

Very pretty~ I like the neutral look.

http://purrincup.blogspot.com/

Cris said...

hello!! verynice giveaways!!! i followed you.. follow me too! :)

thnks.

http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com

Peiji said...

I love your makeup looks!
very pretty and love the shades :)
can't wait for your China post! :)

sugar sugar said...

i'm excited for your china haul post! i hope you feel better soon. you are so pretty hun! i wish you can start posting more FOTD looks now that you're back. :D

Popblush said...

Yay! Your back~ Love your new hair hun! xo

Lina Kim ♥ said...

I love that you use e/s on outer lower lash line, it makes your eyes look bigger, thanks for the idea <33

KyandiiCandy said...

Nice look! long time no speak! xx

Kaleido Mind said...

i LOVE your eyes--so pretty!!

Mai said...

love the colours (: very pretty

CMPang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

aww hi hun, i miss you!
welcome back.. as usual, love your FOTD's you look so pretty ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...