~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello Girlies~~~I am Back

Hi there my girlies~~~i am back from china~~~~if you follow me on twitter, then you know that i got back last Wednesday, but i was very much jetlagged, and if you follow me on twitter, you'll also know that ive being sick...well still is sick, but i feel better now than say last week~~~

So ya i guess i should tell you guys abit about China~~~lol well like i said b4, or i hoped ive said b4 i am originally from Beijing, so to go back home and to see my cousins and relatives and my grandparents always feels great. Also, because i am originally from Beijing, I didn't go to any tourist spot Other than the pedestrian friendly Qianmen which i did go to quite often since first of all it is easy to go to from the Hotel, also because it has all the best Beijing Style cuisine the city has to offer...from breakfast to dinner from snacks to dessert, you can pretty much find anything there...lol..but ya i dint go to the Forbidden city, ot Tienanmen Square or the Great Wall, since ive all being to those places b4, and they are awfully crowded with tourist from all over the place...

Since i didn't go to any tourist places, i didn't take that many pictures...lol...well i did, but it was mostly with my bestie and my cousins and my family and such...and food~~~well i try to take picture of everything i eat, but sometimes it would just totally slipped my mind...but i do have to say though, well i luv all the amazing beijing style cuisine the city has to offer because i am a native. One of the hubby's co-worker who is Dutch, didn't really like the food....i mean he likes hot pot, but thats about it...and it was kind of shocking to me that he didn't like the Famous Peking Duck...personally i think that if you are planning to go to Beijing, i think you have to have the mentality that the Chinese food there are going to taste nothing like the Ku-Pao Chicken that you get from North America...Since the chef don't have to adjust the taste to the likings of North Americans, the same dish can taste very different...lol

Well anyways...i guess this should concludes my little update on my current whereabouts...lol i will do a China Haul post....but to be honest i didn't buy that much...i mean the clothing there are pretty, but they dont fit me...lol...and i spent most of my money on eating stuff...i think I've gained at least 5-10 pounds from the trips...even my mom and the hubby think i got chubbier than say a month ago....haha...i guess some serious dieting are in order....



anyways I hope you guys have a great day.



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

8 comments:

Amyboo said...

^_^ Yay!!! I'm glad that you're back safe and sound. It seems like you had fun too? :) Welcome back!

DeyiMizu said...

So happy that you are back! I miss you a lot! Haha! Can't wait to see your haul post!

Elle said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had fun in China. Looking forward to your posts, I miss them! =]

Locke said...

glad you're back sweetie! can't wait for more updates :D

Bárbara ^^, said...

Welcome back!! :D

Kisses^^,

<3

http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/

Nicky said...

Welcome back! :) I'm jealous, but in a good way :) Want to go to china again very soon! Have a nice weekend! XO

http://n-theworldthroughmyeyes.blogspot.com/

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ok, how could he not like the duck?! It's sooo good. XD Welcome back, darling! :)

ThisIsAlx said...

I loveeee ur hair!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...