~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Product Review - Bliss' The Youth as we Know it Anti-Ageing Cream

Hello my lovely readers, how are you guys today..I am doing really good~~~haha and today i am doing a review of the Bliss "The Youth as we Know it" Anti-Ageing Cream...I bought this back in end of the May, and i started to use it since late June...

Here is the packaging.
Now personally speaking, i don't have any major wrinkle to start with, however my face do have quite a bit of discoloration because of my sensitive/allergy prone skin...after using this cream for about little over a month, i feel that my face is more "glowy" than say b4 i started to use it..also i notice that it does make my skintone more even than before. As far as anti-ageing goes....at least i didn't get any wrinkle while i am using this one...As a moisturizer, i think it does a very good job. It is a rich cream, but it get absorbed very quickly and easily. And it does have a scent to it, but it's not parfum its the scent from the ingredients. I feel that it does lock in moisture very well. Since its summer our house is air-con 24/7...even if i wake up with no oil on my face, but it doesn't feel dry, and it feels silky even. I guess you can say that it balances oil on your skin as well, cuz not one day did i wake up to oily T-zone(my Oily Area). This cream is design to be used on morning and night, but i feel during the day, it doesn't control oil as it does well at night...but then again i sweat way more during the day than at night...Overall, i really like this cream, i would defintely buy it again..but maybe not right a way, but for winter...i think you guys should try it out if you have the chance...

The only complain from this cream that i feel is that, it is quite pricey..about 87-90 dollars depends on where you buy it from. But personally i do feel that it is worth the money that you are paying..Actually when i comes to winter, i might buy the whole set of face wash/eye cream/toner/cream set...they usually have good value packs during X-mas time.

it is a thick cream, but goes on very smooth.
You only need about pea size for your whole face and neck..


My final Verdict 8/10...Minus too because it is quite expensive...but other than that i have no other complains with this cream..so i hope you guys like my review of "The Youth as We Know it" Cream"..if there are anything you guess want me the review or any make up look you want me to do, or any question about anything...let me know~~~

So have you guys tried this cream b4? how did it work out for you???Is there other cream you've tried thats better, but cheaper??? let me know down in the comment section~~~~


I hope you guys have a great weekend


As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

14 comments:

sugar sugar said...

this looks like a good cream! thanks for the review doll! TGIF! have a great weekend too! :D

DeyiMizu said...

Sound like a great cream! But it's so expensive:(

Vintage Makeup said...

Sounds amazing! I agree too expensive though :)

Yami said...

Kyaa its expensive! But I guess it is great to invest in something that actually works!

PopBlush said...

No, I haven't tried this but it seems like a great product~

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ooh I've seen this at Sephora but never tried it. Thanks for the review! =)

Amyboo said...

Woww, this sounds really good. I have major discoloration on my cheeks too. :0 As for antiaging, I don't really need it yeet, but this would definitely be helpful later on...I can see this being really awesome during the winter time, yeah!

ChinaDoll said...

Whoa it's pricey but it is okay as long as the product works so I guess its worth it! :) Have a great weekend! Hugs!♥

Rakhshanda said...

I haven't tried it but it seems a great product..thanks for sharing

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Wow, expensive! You seem a little too young to be using an anti aging cream this expensive o_o I remember seeing this at sephora stores but I quickly dismissed it b/c of the price :p

Aya said...

Glad it works for you dear! It'd be a shame if it didn't work, esp since it's a bit expensive :D

Yami said...

The Parisians Skies can be a little dull because of the strong grey tone. I have no problem with it, but you can always top it off with something shimmery :D

Pop Champagne said...

$90 for the cream is a lot.. the dior snow moisturizer I'm using is around that price too, but I feel that it's working and these cream do last at least 4 months... so I say it's a good investment if you think it's working!!

Diane said...

i love anti-ageing cream! thanks for this post~hope i can find it here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...