So, here is the look i did:
|Click to see large pictures.|
Here is the Close up:
Click to see large picture
Here is what i did:
1. Use Black make up base and apply it as you would with a thick eyeliner
2. Use a purple base and apply it on top of the black base and all over your eyelids but under your socket bone.
3. Use a dark purple and apply it all over the black eye base.
4. use a light purple or lilac, and apply it all over the purple eye base.
5. Take a Green Base apply it to the out half of the lower lashline
6. Take a dark Green colour and apply it over the green base on the out half of the lower lashline
7. Take a gold eyeshadow and apply it on the inner corner of the eye, as well as the inner half of the lower lashline.
8. Line your eyes with black eyeliner (tight-lining optional)
9. Curl your lashes and apply Mascara
10. Apply your favorite Blush
11. Apply a Mauve colour lipstick and lipgloss...
The Look is complete.
Here is what i used:
MAC paintpot in Black Ground
MAC Shade stick in Jade
Sugar Colour Stick in Grape
Dior Duo eye Shadow
No Name Japanese Palette in Green
Gosh Single in Gold
NYX Cream Blush in Hot pink
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
Dior Rouge in 485
Too Faced Gloss in Pillow Talk
So this is my complete look~~~i hope you guys like it...again i think it is a very simple and easy to do look, and if you guys have any question and requests please let me know down in the comment sections~~~as of now i am totally back in my blogging mode~~~haha so expect more posts coming up~~~
As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.