~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Look of the Day - Wearable Multi Colour (Yes i know i suck at coming up with names)

So ya i was gonna do this look yesterday and post it up, but it was raining all day, and the lighting is just sooo bad...so i end up doing this look today, since the sun is very happy to be out today, and the lighting is fantastic.

So, here is the look i did:

Click to see large pictures.
I used 3 colours to complete the look, all of them compliment each other: Purple on my lids, Green on the outer half of lower lash-line, and Gold on inner half of the lash line and inner corner of the eye.

Here is the Close up:

Eyes Open
Click to see large picture
Eyes Closed
I thought this look is very wearable on a daily basis for work if you wanna wear some colour but still want to wear work appropriate make up.

Here is what i did:
1. Use Black make up base and apply it as you would with a thick eyeliner
2. Use a purple base and apply it on top of the black base and all over your eyelids but under your socket bone.
3. Use a dark purple and apply it all over the black eye base.
4. use a light purple or lilac, and apply it all over the purple eye base.
5. Take a Green Base apply it to the out half of the lower lashline
6. Take a dark Green colour and apply it over the green base on the out half of the lower lashline
7. Take a gold eyeshadow and apply it on the inner corner of the eye, as well as the inner half of the lower lashline.
8. Line your eyes with black eyeliner (tight-lining optional)
9. Curl your lashes and apply Mascara
10. Apply your favorite Blush
11. Apply a Mauve colour lipstick and lipgloss...
The Look is complete.

Here is what i used:
Eye:
MAC paintpot in Black Ground
MAC Shade stick in Jade
Sugar Colour Stick in Grape
Dior Duo eye Shadow
No Name Japanese Palette in Green
Gosh Single in Gold
Cheeks:
NYX Cream Blush in Hot pink
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
Lips:
Dior Rouge in 485
Too Faced Gloss in Pillow Talk


So this is my complete look~~~i hope you guys like it...again i think it is a very simple and easy to do look, and if you guys have any question and requests please let me know down in the comment sections~~~as of now i am totally back in my blogging mode~~~haha so expect more posts coming up~~~


As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

30 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

beautiful!

Chantel said...

This is a very nice look! I have a hard time coming up with names for looks I create too =)

DeyiMizu said...

Gorgeous! It's so cute! I always have a hard time coming up with name for my makeup look too! I just come up with whatever is on my mind that time!

aMz88 said...

so fresh looking i want to try this :D
http://amz88.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

This is such a nice idea! I will try to do this today~ :D

Lisa said...

ohh this is so gorgeous!! it's such a soft pretty look!

Bonnie said...

Geeeezzz, your eyes are gorgeous. I love the colors that you used. Mixing up the colors always keeps people guessing.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Meme said...

Very pretty look! I have the toughest time coming up with names for my looks as well...sometimes I just don't want to name them at all...lol

Shop N' Chomp said...

Purple, green, and gold. What a pretty combo! :)

Chiara said...

you're so cute jessy!
love the look, why don't i have asian eyes -.-

jessy, would you please, please check out my blog and tell me what do you think about my background? please :)

Amyboo said...

You're right, the three colors look great on you! :) Very pretty look!

PopBlush said...

Love this look~ The eyes are beautifully colorful =)

o0SerenityAngel0o said...

ooh! such a pretty look :)

Vintage Makeup said...

The green on the lower lashline is o pretty!

Locke said...

nice to see you again dear :D aww, you're so pretty!~

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Your eyes look SOOO pretty!! :)

Ashii said...

really pretty!!

Miss Independent said...

very pretty eyes! love the colors!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice makeup.

Aya said...

Nice! I really like the color combo :D

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I love those colours together :D

CookingChinchillas said...

Cute look my dear!The colors really flatter you

nisa said...

love your eye makeup!!! very pretty :D

follow your blog!

Diane said...

Another Lovely Look!!

awwww, i want to pinch pinch your so cuutee dolly face!

sugar sugar said...

very pretty! i love how you applied your blush and i love your eyes too! <3

Peiji said...

I love this look, subtle but still colourful.
very pretty :)

Michelle's Style File said...

Beautiful makeup!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

CandyGirllNM said...

Love the look, so lovely!! *.*


Beijinhos
http://girls-and-life.blogspot.com

silviasiantar said...

SO PRETTTTY!

really nice! you look stunning!!!! i really enjoyed reading your blog. it's amazing.


following your blog now.

silvia,
www.poisepolish.com

Wynn said...

oooh!!! I like this a lot! Love the purple lids and the green on the lower lash line! Very unexpected but sooo pretty! xox

Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...