Anyways, today's look its a slightly dramatic brown smokey eye...I forgot to take pictures of the Products that i used so i'll list them here right now
MAC Minerliazed Eyeshadow in Smokey Ruby (LE)
NYX Runway Palette in Champagne and Caviar
NYX Cream blush in Boho Chic
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
and i used Vaseline instead of lipgloss/lipstick...haha, and i luv the result..
|Click to see bigger photo|
here is the close up:
1. Prime my eyes with a black primer(MAC blackground paint pot)
2. Apply Smoked Ruby under my crease
3. Take a Brown colour that is a few shades darker than your Skin colour, and apply it on the eye socket area, also use the same colour to define your outer V area.
4. Us a shimmering white color and apply it to the inner V area
5. Take a Gold color, and apply it to the center of the lids.
6. Use the Same Smoked Ruby and apply it to your outer lower lashline.
7. Eyeliner and Mascara
Then you are done~~~
As you can see, it is a very simple and easy to do look, if you guys have any questions, please let me know i will answer them as soon as i can~~~again if you guys have any requests, feel free to leave me a comment down in the comment section and i will try my best to do them~~~~
As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.