~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Look of the Day - Brown Smokey Eye

Hello my beautiful readers~~~sorry i haven't being updating yesterday like i should've~~~lol, but as for this thursday day, im gonna be super busy until the end of August~~~Why you might ask??? Well my brother in law and cousin in law are visiting the hubby, so me and the hubby have to show them around in Ontario, and they wanna go to Quebec City/Montreal as well...so we have to take them to alot of sight seeing places and whatnot, so my updates will be less than b4, but i promise everything will be back to normal after they are gone, which is the end of August...on the plus side of this, the hubby took a total of 7 days off work, so i get to spend more time with him~~~

Anyways, today's look its a slightly dramatic brown smokey eye...I forgot to take pictures of the Products that i used so i'll list them here right now
MAC Minerliazed Eyeshadow in Smokey Ruby (LE)
NYX Runway Palette in Champagne and Caviar
NYX Cream blush in Boho Chic
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
and i used Vaseline instead of lipgloss/lipstick...haha, and i luv the result..

Click to see bigger photo

here is the close up:
eyes open
eyes closed
So here is what i did
1. Prime my eyes with a black primer(MAC blackground paint pot)
2. Apply Smoked Ruby under my crease
3. Take a Brown colour that is a few shades darker than your Skin colour, and apply it on the eye socket area, also use the same colour to define your outer V area.
4. Us a shimmering white color and apply it to the inner V area
5. Take a Gold color, and apply it to the center of the lids.
6. Use the Same Smoked Ruby and apply it to your outer lower lashline.
7. Eyeliner and Mascara
8. Blush
9, Lipgloss
Then you are done~~~


As you can see, it is a very simple and easy to do look, if you guys have any questions, please let me know i will answer them as soon as i can~~~again if you guys have any requests, feel free to leave me a comment down in the comment section and i will try my best to do them~~~~



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

29 comments:

Peg said...

The colours really highlight your eyes.
The look is very stunning.

x

Andrea said...

you look wonderful :)

HEART KRiSTEL said...

love the eyes <3

AlbeeLucky said...

Very pretty. I love a smokey brown eye makeup for summer. It's sexy without being too heavy. Another great post.

xx- AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

Amyboo said...

It's fun to spend time with family. :) As I get older, I realize how rare of a chance it becomes. *sigh!* Have fun sightseeing!

Anyways, your eyes look stunnnnning!

sugar sugar said...

love your fotd and you did an amazing job with your eyes doll! :)

RYC: i also used smashbox photofinish primer before i switched to nars. :)

Lisa said...

OHHHH!!! this is SOOO pretty! i love this .. it's a really soft pretty look for everyday!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice makeup.

mizzsandychau said...

you look great!

Melsusu said...

Aw that's so sweet of your hubby. I hope ya'll have fun showing the "tourists" around. :) Btw, lovely look! I'd love to see you do a really dark smokey out, like an all out black and smoldering look!

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Have fun w/your in laws!! :) I'd love to visit Montreal/Quebec someday. Canada looks amazing any time of the year :) Your makeup looks flawless. I'm really loving the eyeshadow a LOT!

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love this simple yet pretty look! Hope you have a nice time showing them around.

(Thanks for entering! Good luck :)

PopBlush said...

Yay~ You're back with a lovely LOTD~

Love those smokey brown eyes~~ ^_^

Vintage Makeup said...

So gorg on you!!

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Love the look..You look like a doll hun..I love it..Perfect smokey for day time..^_^..

Ashii said...

i love this!! You are so pretty! :)

VijiiS said...

You look so beautiful!

Miss Independent said...

gorgeous as always!

aMz88 said...

u look pretty as always :) i wish i know how to do smokey eyes
http://amz88.blogspot.com/

ThisIsAlx said...

hey jessy!!! i just can across you blog comment hehe since ive beenon vacay ive been majorly slacking off from blogger and yes the problem is still there!!!! maybe i need to make a new blog T_T i don't know its pretty annoying lol I have my last exam on aug 25th!!! we should totally hang out after that and go shopping or something !! ^^=] weeeeee omg i have my last essay of the year due on monday!!! need to add oil on that!! =P

Alx

CandyGirllNM said...

I love the makeup, but I think your eyes look better with colorful makeup!! *.*


xx
http://girls-and-life.blogspot.com

cominica said...

omg, I love your eye make up! You really look soo pretty ♥ ♥ ♥

cushy said...

have fun on your family trip. love your shiny lips

Kel said...

Like everyone says, love the eyes!

You've nailed make up down to an art form. I'm quite inspired to be honest!


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

talking closet camaraderie

mirjam schuurkamp said...

your amazing babe:)
ik back from vacation!
and i wanted to check your blog!
love this look again

new outfit post :
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Diane said...

gorgeous as always! miss you jessy!
sorry for being MIA.. but i managed to make FOTD with my UD 15th anniv palette.. wasn't able to do the swatches.. been really busy for a while.

taker hun! muaah! stay prety!

ThisIsAlx said...

awwwww that soo sweett... finally getting more time with ur hubby =] thats nice..i love montreal/ottawa!!! i want to go too! its soo relaxing going there ^^ omg i have one more essya due monday that i havent started!! because seriously my mind is still in north carolina vacaying!! lol grrr.. kk i shall start it noW!!!! T_T ohoh and then exams next week!!! booooo lol

Clara Turbay said...

usefull tips. Good concept and sense of style.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

ChinaDoll said...

Jessy, this look is great for everyday look you can even wear it as evening make up :) Have fun with the family and we will be waiting for more posts from you :) Hugs!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...