~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Look of the Day - Bronzey and Gold and updates

Sorry ive being MIA...recently if you read my last post you'd know that my brother in law and cousin in law are here in Canada for a visit they are not leaving until the end of the month, so i have no time to do any make up...mainly because they are using my "make up room" as a bedroom, and id feel weird to ask a bunch of guys to get out of the room while i do make up...I am also not that comfortable doing my make up in front of other people especially guys..unless its my hubby...so ya...but being a smart girl i did a few looks b4 they came so i have something to post while they are here...One more thing i think im going to ottawa/montreal/Quebec city with them this week, so kinda excited for that..

Anyways, this is the new look of the day:
Click to see large pictures
Since summer is almost over (BOOOOO), i thought i'd do a early fall inspired look...so i did a bronzey/bold look..all the eyeshadows are from the coastal scent 88 warm palette.

Here is the close up:
Eyes Open
Eyes Closed.


Sorry this post is short, but like i said in my previous post everything will be back to normal once they are leaving...and by the starting of September i should be back to my regular posting rates...


In the mean time id love to hear your thoughts, but i dont think i have the time to reply to your questions at the moment...im still taking requests but i won't be able to do them until the in laws are leaving...so sorry about my lack of post and everything~~~


Hope you guys have a great day~~~



As always with lotsa Luv and Xoxo

26 comments:

-AnGiEpInK- said...

You look gorgeous..I love the look..^_^..

CookingChinchillas said...

A very classy look my dear,it looks quite stunning on you

breakingrumours said...

love the blush on you! so natural :D

Rakhshanda said...

Wow you look soo pretty!! Very elegant look <3

DeyiMizu said...

This bronze look suits you well! You look so pretty as always!

Arianne Cruz said...

cute look :) love the cheeks

VijiiS said...

Beautiful. Very sophisticated!

D.Sadie said...

Very pretty! I love how fair your skin is.

Kym said...

love the look - classic and gorgeous! enjoy time with your family! i know it can get a bit crazy, busy, and of course fun when family is around. :)

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

You look stunning! ^^

Amyboo said...

This look is really pretty and natural! It's very wearable. :) So nice~
Yeah, I have the same problem--I don't really feel comfortable putting on makeup in front of other people except for my brother. It's kind of weird and I'm not sure why I feel like that. Haha;;

Amy said...

I'm really into these kind of bronzy looks recently ^^ hope you have fun during your ottawa/montreal/Quebec city trip! xo

Nicky said...

Gorgeous! But every color looks good on you because you have beautiful eyes! :) XO

Miss Independent said...

i love bronze look!!! u look so beautiful!

LuvJ said...

Your skin looks amazing! What do you have as a base?

Yami said...

SO pretty! You look stunning :)

nisa said...

very beautiful :D

Diane said...

so beautiful! lovely ever..

Tamara said...

Oh wow, This is the first time I found your blog, and im so glad I did, as I LOVE IT!!! It inspires me a lot and you seam to be very interesting person. You got a new follower!!!

You might like mine too
xoxo
www.theglamandglitter.com

Kristina said...

Very classy and simple. I love this look!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

i LOVE this bronze look!
looks so good on you!
so soft:) like it

New outfit post - Lets sheer it
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

ThisIsAlx said...

Thank you so much!! my exam today went GREAT!!!! hope it'll be even better on my next one next week =] Have fun before they leave =] hehe cant wait to see more eye looks!! btw brown and bronze are my FAV eye colour/eye look ..fav everything!! lol I always use these colours because I feel its the easiest and fits my tanned skin =] love the way u do it thooo I must try it!! =].. Can't wait to see hang out with you =]!! it will be soo much fun!!! =D

Alx

Shop N' Chomp said...

Definitely love this bronzey look! =)

Peiji said...

I love this look, very naturally pretty :)

Chococcuro said...

so pretty! I think this may be my fav of your looks!

Marie said...

Fresh and flawless!:D

***** Marie *****
Udderly Smooth® Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...