~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello and i am back~~~

So ya i hope everyone had a great weekend in Canada it was civil weekend, so we had an extra day off~~~plus it was my bday weekend so i spend whole lotta time with my hubby and my bestie~~~and yes as for my cake~~~i got a Tiffany gift box cake~~~the bakery i got it from did a great job~~~it was very pretty, and quite tastey too~~~

isn't it purtty~~~


as for present, im not that much of a present kinda gal so i didn't expect to get any...lol...plus i told my frds not to get me anything anyway...But the Hubby did get me a card...and he said he owes me a Iphone5, so when it comes out hopefully later this year he'll get it for me as a bday present~~~

On satreuday, me and my bestie went karaoke at Uptown toronto, and it was fun~~~i hadn't went for a while so it was very good~~~we went for the 9pm-3am time slot~~~but by 2am i was dead tired and my throat was already hurting...lol so we went home....by the time we got home it was already like 3:30am-ish...by the time i was in bed i think its already 4 or 5.....i hadn't slept this late for the longest time~~~

I will be back with more make up look tmr...and in the mean time i hope you guys have a very good day~~~

16 comments:

Wynn said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Glad to hear that you had fun! I'm due for some karaoke action myself!! xox

-Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

Bonnie said...

An IOU for an iPhone 5 sounds like a pretty good birthday present! I love the Tiffany cake -- super adorable!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

DeyiMizu said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

ThisIsAlx said...

Welcome back!!!! Imu Hun!!!! I wanted to treat u to dinner!!! But im having driving lessons and my trip came up suddenly.. Had so much preparation with it that I could find a time that I thought it come out but we should totally meet up when Im bak!! :)

Alx

Jo said...

AHHH!!! Your cake! So beautiful! Tiffany gift box... what a fanciful idea. I like how it has the charms details on the box too. So lovely. Happy belated birthday!

Amy said...

Glad you're back^^ the cake looks awesome! x

aMz88 said...

Happy Birthday ;) Love the cake ^^

mizzsandychau said...

I loveeee that tiffany inspired birthday cake, it's gorgeous! I'm always trying to find bakeries that does these kind of custom cakes but can never find one.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Carrie said...

your cake is sooo pretty!! happy belated birthday (if it had already past! lol) What a coincidence, my dad's birthday was this past weekend too!

fashionwise said...

OMG that cake is AMAZING !!!!!!

have you seen my latest look?
http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

Elle said...

Glad you had a blast on your birthday =] The cake looks so pretty and REAL! lol

Chiara said...

happy belated birthday !!!!!

wow! that cake is GORGEOUS! and YUMMY!

sugar sugar said...

welcome back doll! your cake looks super pretty and you look very beautiful too! :D

Diane said...

Happy Birthday pretty Dolly!
That's a lovely Cake.. Yum yum yum!

ChinaDoll said...

Belated happy birthday Jessy! You look very pretty and glad to know you were able to spend your special day with your special ones. The looks cute. After i'm done with my fondant class I would definitely make a design like this :)

suki pooki said...

The cake is soooo cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...