~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Haul (MAC Semi Precious , Wal-Mart, Forever 21 and Jill Stuart Look-a-Like) and Swatches

Hello Girlies~~~How are you guys enjoying your Mondays?...Well i hoped you guys had a great weekend...Mine was Fabulous other than the minor disappointment on a Saturday morning...But i had a great weekend~~~ate alot of good foods, and did quite the haul...lol...and i am UBER excited that my bestie is back tmr~~~i haven't seen her in over a month cuz she's away in HK and Beijing For work and stuff~~~but ya, time to hang out~~~~

So from my title you probably seen that ive being shopping all over the place this weekend~~~now if you follow me on twitter, then you'll probably noticed that i walked around downtown Toronto quite abit over the weekend~~~and almost got a heat stroke...cuz it is super hot right now~~~

Anyways, you guys probably wanna know what i Got so here it goes~~~

MAC
MAC goodies from the Semi Precious Collection and a Lipstick
Mineral e/s in Smoked Ruby
MSF in Rose Quarts
Amplified Lipstick in ChatterBox

Swatches
Swatch of the e/s and MSF
ChatterBox...i luv the pink..and excused my Chapped lips...>_<

Forever 21
Just a whole bunch of accessories...cheap but very trendy.

Wal-Mart
NYC Duo, Hard Candy single and Ardell Falsies
NYC Duo in Island Sunset
Ardell single Short Black Falsies (Planning to use them for my lower lash)
Hard Candy Baked E/s in SuperNova

Swatches
Swatches NYC on the left, and Hard Candy on the right

So ya the Jill Stuart Looks-a-like are from Clair's...they were 8 bucks each and buy one get one half off...so i got 2....the Quality is not bad...but a bit too shimmery...but feels creamy when i dipped my finger to swatch. Overrall, they are not as pigmented...but if you use a coloured base(which i always do) i think you'll probably get a better colour pay off

Super Jill Stuart look-a-like right????i probably just bought it for the packaging...i mean it is soooo adorable..

Swatches
Top is the Brown palette, Bottom is the Smokey Palette


So ya this concludes my Weekend haul~~~i hope you guys enjoys it...lol, and no i am no bragging, since alot of people enjoys haul posts(including myself)...its just fun to share your shopping experience and result with other people who loves the same thing as you..

I hope you guys have a great day




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

23 comments:

Mandy said...

The packaging IS adorable! & I love the accessories you picked up. I should go to Forever 21 soon. :-)

Melsusu said...

All these swatches from MAC's Semi Precious collection makes me very greedy for more makeup. Haha. Great haul Jessy!

Vintage Makeup said...

Great haul! those palettes are gorgeous!!!

DeyiMizu said...

The packaging is very Jill Stuart! I should check them out too! Love your haul!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

Amazing Eye makeup babe!
love it
and i love the makeup!:)
Really love your blog babe

New outfit post-Your boyfriend gave me this tshirt
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Amy said...

great haul! I enjoyed every single bit of it :D the necklaces are adorable!

Lisa said...

eek! loved looking through your haul!! i the same pearl bow necklace from forever21!! i love it! omgosh those packaging DOES look like jill stuart so cute! and so much more afforadable. i always want to get the jill stuart stuff but it's so pricey!

petitechouxx said...

beautiful Jill Stuart look a like packaging! =) and great haul!

Ecaterina Radovna said...

I like this post so much, you look really great! If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

http://ecaterinaradovna.blogspot.com/

Yami said...

Oh yes I saw those at Claires too! They had a mirror that looked exactly like the Jill Stuart one.
Great MAC haul! I love the eyeshadow you picked!

AlbeeLucky said...

I love reading about hauls. The MSF in Rose Quartz is so dreamy. can't wait to see how you wear your new finds.
xx- AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

G A B Y said...

Chatterbox looks gorgeous on you!

Amyboo said...

I see you got the Claire's palettes too. ;) Yeah, they definitely need a primer underneath for decent pigmentation, but they're not bad!
Awesome haul overall! :)

PopBlush said...

I thought that was Jill Stuart! Haha.

I love your MAC haul~~

D.Sadie said...

I absolutely love your haul!! Chatterbox looks great on you. <3

Amalia J said...

Great haul! Oooh the msf looks pretty!

mimi said...

I've seen the semi precious collection everywhere recently! haha~ makes me want to get it but MAC is too expensive for me~ ): The packaging of the palettes definitely look like jill stuart! haha even the shape of the eyeshadows look like it~ it's soo pretty *___*

Yami said...

I also awarded you an award!
http://yamismakeup.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-award.html

Mimi said...

you got a lot of good stuff! forever21 is definitely my go-to place for cute and affordable accessories! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

YK said...

I saw those in Claire's too and I was soo tempted top get them!! I am such a sucker for packaging but I was afraid that the pigmentation would suck. I didn't want to open all their palettes and swatch them at the store :( Thank you for sharing the swatches!! Time for me to head back to the mall now.... you enabler!

Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

Noniek said...

Nice haul! I like the accesories especially the necklage. Jill Stuart packaging always so cute, I might buy it just because the cute packaging :)

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely stuff:)

sugar sugar said...

love your haul doll! those eyeshadows does resemble jill stuarts packaging and your swatches looks absolutely amazing! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...