~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank you Alex from ThisIsAlx for the Love Package

So When i was getting my mails today, guess what i found sitting in my mail box~~~a love package from Alex ThisIsAlx. If you guys are not familiar with her, she is this wonderful fellow toronto beauty/life-style blogger. She is actually one of the first blogger friends i made, and we tweet and facebook each other all the time now~~~lol

A while back she won the giveaway that i was hosting, and she said she is so happy that she won something, that she wants to send me something small~~~of course we had the Canadian Postal Strike back then, but she emailed me last week saying she already mailed the packaged~~~and I got it today~~~

Thats the mail with my name on it~~hehe
Cute thx you card with love~~~
HUGE amount of samples~~~
she showered me with awesome sample packs~~~
2 x Red wine masks
1 x Laneige Waterbank eye Gel
1 x Skisedo Skin Care 3 steps
1 x Fragrance by The Body Shop
1 x Sephora Smoothing and Mattifying Primer
1 x DDF Oil free Moisturizing Dew
1 x DDF Advanced Eye Firming Concentrate
1 x OLE HENRIKSEN Visual Truth Eye Creme
1 x OLE HENRIKSEN Vitamin Plus Creme

So ya huge luv to Alex from ThisIsAlx, this is soooooo sweet of you...and if you guys haven't check her blog out yet~~~check it out~~~she is one fabulous blogger~~~not to mention she knows how to make her own clothes~~~how kool is that~~~I cant barely hold a needle right..lol

Thx you Alex~~~xoxo



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

15 comments:

fashiongamble said...

wo great package you got their!


new post: Check it out!
Would love to have you as a follower

Sisters and Sisters said...

Ah how cute!


XoXo
H&C from Amsterdam
www.sistersandsisters.com

Yami said...

That is so sweet of her!

ThisIsAlx said...

Awwwww..I'm glad u like this small package!! It's really nothing much.. Wanted to send more but that's all I can stuff in the envelop LOL.. See u on fb, twitter n hotmail ;) hehe btw I was half awake when I was tweeting u :P.. I'm gonna go wash up now ^^

Alx s2

mizzsandychau said...

awww alex is such a sweetheart!

Vintage Makeup said...

That was nice of her!

DeyiMizu said...

She is so nice!

Mimi said...

awww, how nice is that?! :D

p.s. come and join my Perricone giveaway! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

PopBlush said...

That's so sweet~ The card is sooo cute!

Ayu~Emma said...

I like the card..so cute..so mny awesome samples ^^

Haze said...

AWw very nice! <3 Alx!

sugar sugar said...

awww she's so sweet. i adore love packages because it shows that bloggers support and care for one another. ;)

Chiara said...

aww. she's so sweet!!! :)

Catmare said...

How thoughtful. I hope the stuff works for you. :D

fashioneggpplant said...

that's awesome and that's really really sweet of her :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...