~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No i am not dead....just being lazy...

Okay, recently ive blogging quite often...but i think i hit a point right now that i need to stop for like a week...and just come up with fresh ideas...lol i know its a lame excuse...but hey its my birthday this week, ive got alot on my plate...so i won't be doing any updates till next week (sorry)...but if you want minor updates feel free to follow me on twitter~~~

Also its my birthday today~~~yup im a leo girl~~~but my cake won't be ready till the satureday~~~so don't worry i'll do a birthday post(not haul,) of my cake because it is awesome~~~hahah

so until next time~~~~





As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

20 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

ohh thats so exciting, hope you have a great day birthday lady :D

sugar sugar said...

happy birthday doll! have a blast! hope all your wishes will come true!! <3

xoxo

mizzsandychau said...

Happy birthday hun! hope you have a good one!

Amyboo said...

Happy birthday!!! and also, don't feel like you -have- to post. Just post whenever you feel like it. :)

DeyiMizu said...

Happy birthday girl!! I want to see your cake!

PopBlush said...

How exciting that it's your birthday week~! I hope you have a fab time celebrating~

I've take a break from blogging for like months. I can only seem to blog when I really want to =)

Locke said...

happy birthday dear! looking forward to more of your posts :D xoxo

Elle said...

Happy Birthday =] I can't wait to see your cake! =D

TheLipJunkie said...

happy birthday!!! :o)

Mimi said...

hey girl! happy happy birthday! :D

and take all the time you need for a break. we all need to take some time off from blogging. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Yami said...

Its great to take some time off, but I will be looking forward to your posts!
Happy Belated Birthday :D Best of wishes!

Phuju Pham said...

Happy birthday love! You deserve to take some time off blogging~~ Hhehehe!

petitechouxx said...

happy birthday!!! =) i can't wait to see the birthday cake ^^

ThisIsAlx said...

yumyum.. id love to take a bite out of ur cake ;) cuz i know its awesomeeeee wooohoooo s2... hope u have a great time and enjoy your one week off =] I will be away from 2nd-8th soo no blogging thought that time i think lol

Alx

Shop N' Chomp said...

Happy belated! Hope you had a wonderful celebration. =D And don't worry about being away. I was just away for a while myself...hehe.

Marie said...

Happy Birthday!:D

Take your time and enjoy your birthday week!:D

***** Marie ******
allthingsmarie.com

mimi said...

happy early birthday!! (: Hope you have a great day~

Stevia said...

ooh exciting!
birthday is the best time of the year (right after Christmas of course!)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Melsusu said...

Happy belated birthday Jesse! I was wondering where you had run off and hid to! Enjoy your laziness and bask in it :) I look forward to your return.

http://melsusu.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

happy bday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...