~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Look ofthe Day - Purple Dolly Look (Complete with Curls) - As Requested By Blair

Hi girlies~~~how are you guys today~~~i am doing fine~~~but it is super hot in Toronto again...and apparently its gonna be like this all week long...Huge Bummer....But on a happier note, my bestie is back later tonite/ or early tmr morning...so i am uber exicited~~~

So ya today's look is a purple Smokey Dolly look...i Even curled my hair for it~~~Since i got a hair cute 2 weeks ago, it is much easier for me to curl my hair...since there is less of them...haha...but it still took me a good 30 mins +, mainly cuz i don't curl my hair that often..but ya the look is request by the Beautiful Blair from BLAIR ~♥ She wanted me to a purple look...but she forgot to tell me if she wanted a smokey or not...so i did a medium smokey eye...with purple of course...lol and i actually used falsies for my lower lashline too~~~so its kinda kool

So here is the Look:
You Guys likies???
I wanted to do step by step instruction for this look...but it's kinda hard for me to write it in words...so i might do a tutorial on it later...so keep you mind on that if you guys wanna know how to do this look.


Here is the Close up:
Eyes Open
Eyes Closed

And here is the Product I used:
Eyes:
Dior E/S Duo
No Name Japanese Palette in Purple
MAC PaintPot in Blackground
Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Black
Cheeks:
SmashBox Fushion Soft Lights in Blushing Pink
Lips:
Dior Ultra Shine Lipstick in 650
Boxum Beauty Lipgloss in Lily
Falsies:
Criss Cross on Top
A188 From KKCenterHK On Bottom( I cut them so it is more natural looking)

So ya those are what i used for this look...i hope you guys like it~~~again feel free to ask me any questions, i will be happy to answer them~~~and if you guys have any requests, let me know, I luv creating new looks and all~~~

So ya I hope you guys have a good day and i'll post very soon

Ps, i thought this shot is really good~~~so i thought i'd share..haha...Vain much..lol
lol cuz im a camwhore



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

42 comments:

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Gorgeous look..Absolutely love it..^_^..

Amalia J said...

Wow, it is really beautiful! Lashes look fab! I love your skin!

Vintage Makeup said...

Your hair is SOOOO pretty! :)

Dilan Dilir said...

you are really beautiful!

Peg said...

Love the look, it looks so fresh
x

JC ♔ said...

You look so angelic, cute curls!!

CookingChinchillas said...

What a cute and fun look,the bow in your hair is cuteness overload <3
Indeed the last shot is very good! Have a great day my dear!

cushy said...

gorgeous look. what hair product did you use for those curls?

sugar sugar said...

very pretty! the red bow really completes the look and makes you look like a doll! :) i love your curls hun!

Sandra said...

Really pretty make-up! :)

ThisIsAlx said...

I lovee this eye look i think i will try it for the wedding party in sept =].. need to learn to apply eyeshadow!! LOL... i did it today and it looks fine in real life but look bad in pictures =[ like part of it is missing lol!!!.. btw i really like these curls!! u should do it more often!! soo pretty! s2 =]

Alx

Thakitty said...

Oh Gosh you're so cute !!! I want to bring you to home, you look such a doll in a very good way *.*

AndjelaUndTom said...

Love your blog! :)

Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

WORLD OF PERFECTION

DeyiMizu said...

You are a pretty pretty doll! Haha!

Amyboo said...

The eyes look nice. Your hair looks so pretty curled too! :D

Miss Independent said...

ooh, i love this look! so sweet!

Rae said...

What I love most in this look is the gorgeous lips.

Yami said...

Oh my!! You look sooo cute! I love the blush you used~ <3

Elle said...

Lovely eye-makeup. I wish falsies would look that good on me and not so awkward. I really like your hair curled =]

PopBlush said...

I love this look~ You look so cute and I love the curls.

Haze said...

I love your soft curls! It looks so effortless.
I don't know why, but even if I watched hundreds of smokey eye tutorials, I can never get it right :( I'm just not good with makeup I guess.

xxo
http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

dePerta said...

very simple color but you look so whoooaaa
^_^
great great great

Fakhra's said...

simple and elegent look, love your hair curled...:)

fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

Marina said...

It looks great on you and it definitely looks like something I would like to have on my eyes :)

PHUJU★ふ said...

You look gorgeous here! And your nose looks really pretty here. I know that sounds so weird hahaha! XD

wintergurl said...

nice hair you have

Blair said...

Awww thank you!!! You look wonderful, and yes would love a tutorial! <3 The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your look is 'Snow White' hahaha. Must be the red headband xD

cominica-ai said...

I love your look! It's so pretty dear~~
and your hair is so lovely :D

http://cominicablog.blogspot.com/

Noniek said...

You looks pretty! Love the lips color :)

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

you look so gorgeous!! love your pouty lips, the soft curls, those lovely natural looking lashes... oh well... you're FAB FAB FAB!
arrggh my comment was removed by mistake.. waaahh my naughty baby!

Pop Champagne said...

your cheeks are pretty and you remind me of snow white in that last pic :D

Catmare said...

Love the eyelook! And your overall look is cute! Reminds me of snow white ;)

phey s said...

Headband is love <3

Mimi said...

i love this whole look -- from the makeup to the hair to the bow. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Fern Li said...

love the whole look! youre so pretty!! :]

Fragancia said...

you actually look like a doll!! so cute! love the headband! <3 :)
xoxo

Andrea said...

wonderful make up..i love the eyes!

Oh my Dior! said...

amazing make up and I love your red bow!! :)

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Melsusu said...

Awww you look so cute Jessy! :) I love love love how you did your hair.

Chiara said...

aww. you look so pretty!!!
i just love your skin and lips! :)

Nicky said...

Love these colors! Have a great afternoon! :) XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...