~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Look Of the Day - Summer Blues (got the idea from Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani's Advert)

So ya Since it is summer in the northern hemisphere, i thought i do a Summer Blue eyes Look...i go the idea from the advert from Giorgio Armani Ft. Megan Fox...Since she was sporting a very intense blue e/s look...now my looks are some what inspired by the colour blue on her...but i think it is quite difficult for me to pull that look because she is white and i'm asian...lol our face structure is completely different~~~anyways here is the look i came up with...although i do admit it is not my finest work...


I do like how the cheek colour turn out...the eyes i'm thinking maybe without the brown crease it would actually looks better~~~maybe soon i will do a updated version of this look~~~all the e/s are from the Coastal Scent 88 Original Palette~~~

Basically what i did was use a medium blue all over my eyelids under the crease, then a dark blue the define my upper and lower lashline. Then the light blueviolet on my inner corners along with a shiny silver. then the brown to define my crease. Then i used black eyeliner again to intensify my lashline. I also did tight-lining on both upper and lower waterline.

Click to see the colour captions
Here is the close up:
Eyes Open
Eyes Closed


For the Rest of my face:
Eyes:
Smash Box liner in Dream
Maybelline Colossal Express Mascara in Glam Black Waterproof
Cheeks:
Camake Cream Blush in 05
MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen
Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lisptick in Soft Coral
NYX Round Lip Gloss in Whipped (Not shown)
If guys are wondering about the Megan Fox Advert..here it is
Again, i liked t he Blue e/s she had...so i decided to do a blue e/s too...but i think my take is very different than her look...so please don't hate on me for butchering her look~~~I was not trying to look like her when i was doing my make up  =P


Anyways, if you guys have any question let me know down in the comment section, and again if you have any request let me know, i'd love to try out some new looks~~~



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

36 comments:

Arianne Cruz said...

that's really cute. blue never seems to work for me..

http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

HEART KRiSTEL said...

I love the colors and I love how flawless your skin is...

Vintage Makeup said...

Loving this look on you!

AlbeeLucky said...

How inspiring, the blue is so dreamy.

xx-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

Amalia J said...

WOW, you look like an absolute supermodel here! I love it, especially the eye shaping!!

Mandy said...

I think the blue and the cheek color compliment each other well. They are both different from each other, but both are beautiful in their own way!

Jeeya (De Frozen) said...

wow you are looking beautiful...

de-jeeya.blogspot.com

Thakitty said...

This blues eyes remember Avatar! Loved it !

thakitty.blogspot.com

Meme said...

This is gorgeous! Blues are beautiful on you!

Amyboo said...

Whoa! GORGEOUS!

Yami said...

I think it looks amazing the way it is! The blush! *swoons* <3

Kristina said...

Gorgeous! Hey I am having two giveaways on my blog if you want to check those out!
beingyourownbeauty.blogspot.com/

Chococcuro said...

You look beautiful!! Blue really becomes you!!

I have been thinking of getting a big palette like that - a cheap one!! - but I'm afraid if I get a cheap one the quality will be shit xD which one do you use?

PopBlush said...

Pretty! Pretty!

Peiji said...

this is really pretty :)
I've been into blue eye shadow lately
but this looks so lovely against your skin tone!

mizzsandychau said...

you look like a doll! i love it, this looks really nice on you!

Shopcoholic said...

you look so pretty!!! a new follower here.

EsperMakeup said...

That is a beautiful look! I just love your blush

Lisa said...

gorgeous the blue is so illuminating around your eyes!! ahh so jealous i'm totally obsessed with your big gorgeous almond eyes!

-AnGiEpInK- said...

The look is gorgeous.. Absolutely love your dolly eyes!!..^_^..

mimi said...

the blue is so pretty! (: it contrasts with the brown of your eyes~ & megan fox looks so hot in the advertisement!

Miss Independent said...

wow, ur eyes look so stunning! lovely as always!

Blair said...

Am loving this blue look on you! i think a blue circle lens would complete this look, Megan's iris is a beautiful shade of blue in the advert =D

I've never been so bold with colours, but your FOTDs are inspiring me to break out my colours and paint my eyes!

Chococcuro said...

have u seen BH palettes? I saw a japanses youtuber use it, it seems really good! http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/eyes/

feH said...

Great make-up :D
Lovely post :)

http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i have no idea how you do it, but you have got talent! the blue is perfect for summer, the darker blue would be perfect for winter! love the color of your skin! it looks amazing

Anonymous said...

its not same at all

Francesca said...

you've done an amazing job. you look amazing. xx opinionslave

ChinaDoll said...

blue makes your eyes pop and fresh :)

sugar sugar said...

blue makes your eyes pop out dear and i super love what you did! :D

i think your take is awesome because it works for you! and that;s all that should matter. ;)

JC ♔ said...

You look so pretty/heavenly. I wish blues like that would work on me as well.

Marjolein Hoekendijk said...

You are pretty <333

Haze said...

Whoaaah! You look gorgeous girl! how do you get your skin so flawless?

TheMadTwins said...

wow! That is truly amazing!
That blue is so beautiful <3

xxx London

Marissa Joy said...

Love the make up! so beautiful!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Catmare said...

Wow! Nice shade of blue. It made your eyes pop. I think it looks amazing on you. Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...