~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Look of the Day - Sandara Park Miss Tangerine Make Up Look

So today i am doing a look inspired by Sandara park From 2NE1...This is the make up she wore on one of the advert she did for the Etude House Miss Tangerine Campaign. It's very simple look that is perfect for going to school...
Here is the look:
It's just a simple look using Orange and Pink
 here is the Advert she did:
i think i did a good job~~~hehe~~~
here are the Close up:
eyes open
Eyes Closed
eyes open with Flash, i think colours looks better with Flash

So here is what i did:
1. Apply Orange E/s on the outer half of Upper Eyelids
2. Apply Pink e/s on the other half of the upper eyelids.
3. Blend the two colour until there is no harshline
4. Use a Dark Bronze e/e apply it on the outer lower lashline
5. Use the same Dark bronze e/s apply it on the outer half of the upper lashline
6. Use a Shimmering Pink e/s and apply it over the inner corner of the eye
7. Use the same Shimmering Pink e/s apply it on the inner lower lashliner
8. Use a Dark Taupe e/s and apply it on the inner half of the upper lashline
9. Line your upper lashline with a thin black liner, but dont wing out your liner
10. Apply brown to upper water-line and lower water-line
11. Curl your lashes and mascara
12. Apply peach/orange blush and lipstick
And you are done

Here are the Products I used:
Eyes:
Coastal Scent 26 EyeShadow Blush Palette
MUFE Tres Vichy Duo
Kiss me Heroine Make Liquid Liner
SmashBox Liner in Love
Cheeks:
Canmake Cream Cheek in 05
GOSH Blush in Juicy Peach
Lips:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Crush
Circle Lens:
GEO Nudy Grey

Coastal Scent Palette Colour Used:
Click to see colour caption

So ya, this is my blog entry on Sandara Park's look from the Etude House Miss Tangerine Campaign. I hope you guys like it~~~again, if you have questions let me know down in the comment sections...if you have any request. you can always leave me a comment, or better yet Twitter Me or Facebook me, that way you guys can send me pictures of the looks you want me to do~~~


As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

25 comments:

Thakitty said...

I'm in love ! Really so natural and it suites you very well ! i like it a lot xD

Sumitha said...

Pretty..truly natural!! :)

DeyiMizu said...

You did a great job! It looks cute on you!

Elle said...

Oh I love it! Your version is so much better cause I can actually see myself wearing that hahaha

Lisa said...

this is so pretty and surprisingly natural!! i would never think to use orange eyeshadow but it's very pretty on you!

moeri's story said...

I love your make-up you're pretty !!

Amy said...

ooh I like this! I think you look even better than sandara :D

Vintage Makeup said...

So gorgeous! :) Looks so pretty

PopBlush said...

I love Miss Tangerine's look~ You did it so naturally and for everyday wear! Lovely babe!

I went through an obsession with Etude's Miss Tangerine makeup line. I have their e/s palette and blush etc. LOL.

Miss Independent said...

u did an amazing job! love the tangerine look!

Michelle said...

So pretty ^^ You did a great job :) love the look

PHUJU★ふ said...

You look gorgeous! I love the Etude House Miss Tangerine range it's sooo pretty! :D

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

So pretty! I love this look!!!

Locke said...

love how you used basic shades and items.really easy to do look! love it! you're so pretty :D

Yami said...

Love the look! You look gorgeous, and so does Sandara.

Amy said...

No I'm not on twitter, but I think I will make an account very soon... you reminded me that it's time to come out of my cave lol

aisyah De Cullen said...

spot on! you are really talented!

Dilan Dilir said...

you look so cute!

Ayu~Emma said...

Very natural and it suits you. I like Dara, she's pretty and so do you ^^

sugar sugar said...

This looks very natural and pretty on you! I think Orange suits you very well. :3

nicole said...

Love this look! its so pretty and orange! you look gorgeous! The pictures look great too!! :D

Nicky said...

A fresh and effortless look! Very pretty :) XO

Deborah said...

This look is soo pretty!!!

Daphne said...

Yes I agree! You did a great job! :)

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

Noniek said...

You looks so pretty~! I like the contact lenses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...