~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Look of the Day - J's Singature Make up Look - Smurfette

Hi there all my lovely readers~~~sorry i haven't being updating often...over the long weekend, i caught a bad cold from my hubby, and my nose is still stuffy, although the headache is dying down, but my sinus area is still a B#tch to me...I was gonna do a post yesterday, but i really wasn't feel well~~~

So today's look is another one of my signature look its a purple/pink make~~~all the shadows are from the smurfette palette from Too Faced. This is the look i'd wear if i'm feeling all pink and girly~~and to be honest with you guys i wear this look quite often~~~mainly because its easy and simple, but requires only 1 palette

So here is the finished result:
Very girly right???
As you can see, it is a very simple look...what i did was dark brown for eye liner, violet all over my eyelids(under my crease) and on my lower lashline, then pink over my crease, but under my brow bone. for the Cheeks, i used a cream base and top it off with a light baby pink blush. I kept my lips nude/pink...and for this look, i didn't use any falsies...you could if you want, but it is not necessary.  Oh ya, circle lens is also optional

here are the Close up:
Eyes Open
Eyes Closed


here is the Product list:
Eyes: 
Too Faced Smurfette Palette
Sephora Flashy Liner in Deep Black
Maybelline Colossal Express Mascara waterproof in Glam Black
Cheeks:
NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic
MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon
Lips:
Skin Food Lipstick in 606
NYX Round Lipgloss in Whipped
Circle Lens
Diamond Pink





So ya that is the look~~~i hope you guys like it~~~if you have any questions, please leave me a comment If you wanna me to do a look also let me know down in the comment section~~~I am gonna take a nap now, cuz my headache is acting up again(boo)~~~well until next time, i hope everyone has a great day




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

23 comments:

Amalia J said...

ohhh so beautiful! But I am gonna DIE I wanted that palette so bad but never got it!!!

fashionismyh2o said...

Super cute look! I especially love your eyemakeup :) you do it so well!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Vintage Makeup said...

I love the eye makeup! It goes so well with your eye color :)

sugar sugar said...

the smurfette palette is gorgeous! i super love your eotds dear keep them coming! :D

Nat said...

Lovely look! The eye make-up is gorgeous and your skin is flawless!

JC ♔ said...

You look BEAUTIFUL. I love it. :)

TINGkabelle CHAN ♥ said...

love the eye makeup!!

Segments of Life said...

Very cute look! You look so pretty! thanks for sharing :)

mirjam schuurkamp said...

looks good again doll!
you have pretty eyes!

New Outfit post at
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Chloe Mia said...

Beautiful look

mimi said...

I like the eye makeup! I want to try blue eyeshadow one day~ (: I think it looks really pretty w/ brown eyes!

PopBlush said...

So pretty~ I love the combination you have on your cheeks :)

Meme said...

This is so beautiful!

o0SerenityAngel0o said...

Very beautiful hon. The colors on that palette are pretty too :)

Miss Independent said...

u look so pretty!

t said...

Nice look!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Peiji said...

I love this look, very pretty :)
I have a headache as well ><

Yami said...

Incredibly cute!~ Love it! I can see myself wearing this, and it looks fantastic without falsies!

Lisa said...

eek!!! pink, blue, and metallic silver I LOVE this look!!

said...

Lovely post dear!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Emy said...

Beautiful I loveeee your eye makeup!

DeyiMizu said...

So cute! I love how it's simple and easy to complete:) I love the circle lens too!

Locke said...

so pretty! love the look :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...