~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Look of the Day - J's Signature Make-up look: Daily Smokey eye

Hi girlies~~~today is the start of a long weekend here in Canada, so you know what that means, i won't be updating until Monday, or Tuesday. Also, it is pride week here in Toronto~~~so I am gonna be at the Pride parade on sunday~~~and when i'm back i'll update you guys on that~~~~

So without further ado, here is the look that i wear most of the time~~~
You Guys like my Pink Minnie Ears??? I got in HK Disneyland
It is just a basic smokey eye, but instead of wing my liners out like a cat eye, i wing it down, to give a longer, but kinda puppy eye effect, but without making my eyes look too round.


Here is the close up
Eyes Closed
Eyes Open

For Cheeks, I used cream blush as a base, then powder blush to intensify the pink~~~it is actually a very simple look, and i wear this most often whenever i don't know what look i should do.

here is the picture of everything I used:
Eye:
MAC Paint Pot in Blackground
MAC Eye Shadow in Wedge, Black Tide and Shroom
Red Earth Shadow in Grey
Kate Dual Karat OR-1 in Shimmering White
Any Black eyeliner pencil
Cheek:
NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
Lips:
Skinfood Lipstick in a Pale/Nude-ish Pink Colour
NYX Round Gloss in Whipped
Circle Lens:
GEO Nudy Grey



So ya i Hope you guys have a great weekend~~~and for Us Canadians, have a great long weekend~~~and happy Canada Day!!!




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

38 comments:

Katie Abshier said...

very pretty! I love your minnie ears!

Aya said...

CUUUTE! :D

-AnGiEpInK- said...

you look gorgeous..Love the way you wing out your eyeliner..Make your eyes appear bigger..^_^..

JC ♔ said...

I love your eye and lip combo. Your cheeks also look so naturally rosy. Lovely. <3

Amalia J said...

Wow, your eyes are huge, so gorgeous! Hey I was wondering if your Blackground is more moist then the other paint pots? I'm having a bit of trouble with mine :)

Amalia J said...

with mine being too moist ;)

ChinaDoll said...

those minnie ears are really cute! and this look is fab! You can even wear it during daytime.

D.Sadie said...

Cute! I love the bow and ears. LOL

www.dgsbeauty.com

DeyiMizu said...

You look so adorable! I love it!

Beauty By Rosh x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beauty By Rosh x said...

The lipstick colour is really pretty! I love pale pinky colours :)

Yami said...

Ah you look super adorable! Love the look and the bow!

Andrea said...

so cute!

have a great weekend dear :)

cushy said...

very cute minnie ears. your skin is so flawless. have a happy long weekend.

beauty combat said...

you look so cute , you have an award http://threenothing.blogspot.com/

beauty combat said...

you have an award http://beautycombat.blogspot.com/2011/06/liebster-award.html

Dilan Dilir said...

soooo cute!

Tiffo said...

I love this look! The eye makeup is gorgeous. (: Liking all the pinkness & your Minnie ears are so bomb.

Btw, wanted to inform you that I've received your package! :DDD Will do a post on it soon. Thanks love! <3

Vintage Makeup said...

That blush is so gorgeous on you!

kaizokumousy said...

awesome look ^_^ really clean and pretty :)

Amyboo said...

Such pretty eyes! I like this look a lot.

Diane said...

OMG you are so cuuutteeeee! oh i must say sooooo prettyyyy!
i super super super love your eyes!!!!

following you already. hope youd drop by my blog too!


http://momskissenmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-blog-giveaway.html

aMz88 said...

oh my ur sooo kawaiii :D love it XD
***
Check Out my Giveaway Ladies :)
http://amz88.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-2nd-giveaway-e25-blending-brush.html

sugar sugar said...

happy canada day to you hun! you are so pretty! i love your hairband haha! it's just too cute. :3

Tiffo said...

Nope! Everything is in perfect shape :DD Thank you sooo much! It all smells delicious. Haha, will definitely make a post for it. <333

♥Alino4kA♥ said...

Hi!You have very cool blog)I follow you!♥
Follow me?
http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/
^^

Choiii said...

gahh such a cute and pretty look
love the minnie ears :)

ThisIsAlx said...

I love your minnie ears!! its soo cuteee..n love the eye look.. I like longer looking eyes more than super round eyes =P

Alx

Jo said...

Once i saw the ribbons, I instinctively thought of minnie and true enough, you got it from Disneyland. So cute. I love it.

The wing down liner look great! Like really great. I never seen a wing down look with such eye opening effect.

RYC:
It’s ok and great that you’re being honest. There are too many things put together in 1 post and thus is a little too much to chew. Oh those are not real snow coz Singapore doesn’t snow. I can’t figure out what that is but it really looks like snow eh?

If you ever come to Singapore, you can look for me and I would bring you around to eat. I’m just like a tourist in my own country at times and do not know of many great local places though.

Chiara said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!

EsperMakeup said...

You're so cute!! ^.^

Fabulous Aimee said...

You're so Kawaii!! Pretty babe:) I just tagged you on a buttefly award:)Check it out http://aimee0610my.blogspot.com/2011/07/butterfly-blog-award.html

thanks and happy Canada Day!

Stevia said...

your minnie ears is too cute!
i want one!

have fun on your weekend! :)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Catmare said...

super cute! I like how simple your eye makeup is, but still looks gorgeous. :)

delirium said...

Nice! I love the colors :) Well i love smokey eye in general^^

mirjam schuurkamp said...

girl i love all your post
so intresting

New outfit post : New kimono
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

KyandiiCandy said...

Ahw you look so cute! =D

Jade Leech said...

I love your blog! :)
I have awarded you: http://fairytalekiss.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-little-blog-award.html

Enjoy! ♥
Jade
www.fairytalekiss.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...