Since i am getting better~~~i decide to do a new Look of the Day...Since on one of my last post on green e/s you guys really like the green, i decide to do a more Dramatic look using Green. This is my take on Green Smokey Eyes~~~
So here is the look:
|W/ Orange Lips|
|W/ Nude Lips|
Here is the close up:
I know There are alot of Green Smokey eye out there, mine is probably less dramatic than alot of those, but still i think if you were to wear this on a hot date or out in a club it's a pretty fun look
So here is what i did:
1. Prime my Eyes with a faint gold cream eye base
2. Take a Dark Green w/ Glitter and swipe all over my eyelids.
3. Blend the Dark Green so the lines are not harsh
4. Take a Grey Eyeshadow, and apply it to the outer corner of the eyes, to add more dimension.
5 Blend the eyeshadow so there is no harshline
6. Take a Golden Bronze colour and apply it to the Eye Socket area and blend.
7. Take a Dark Green Eyeliner and line Upper and lower Lashline as well as lower waterline
8. Take a Black Eyeliner and line your upper waterline( a thinner line than the Green Liner), and wing out your liner
9. Apply Mascara.
10. Use a peach/orange coloured blush for cheeks(bronzer optional)
11. Apply your colour of Lipstick and this LOOK IS DONE~~~~~
Here are the products I used:
Shiseido Single E/S in Enchanting Bronze
SmashBox liner in Wish
Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof in Deep Black
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express WaterProof in Glam Black
Red Earth Blush in CI001
Orange Lipstick Papaya by GOSH
Nude Lips: Creme N Nude by MAC
Too Faced Gloss in Pillow Talk
GEO Tri-Colour Purple
So ya how do you guys like this look??? Is there anything you would've done differently??? let me know~~~
As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.