~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

2011 Toronto Pride Parade - Pic Heavy

So i hope you guys had a great weekend~~~and us Canadians i hope you guys had a great long weekend...So those of you who don't know, the past week is pride week here in Toronto, and i have to say it was fun, and of course, yesterday was the Pride Parade~~~it is a huge event in Toronto, it gathers anywhere from 500,000 to 1 million people every year (this year it gather about 1 million), its a huge tourist attraction here in Toronto. The last time I went to the Parade was 10 years ago, and I didn't speak a word of English, had no idea of what's going on, had crappy place to see it, and all i wanted to do was go home~~~but as time flies, this time around, i feel I appreciate this event way more than when i was a child. Anyways i am no here to talk about my political ideologies~~~i'm here to share the fun photo i've caught yesterday~~~I took about 450 pictures, but i am only gonna share a few~~~lol, this time i found a good place to stand i was up on the front~~~like right against the barricade~~~so i got a really good look at the Parade~~~

One of the Cutest Dog I've seen yesterday
I thought it was adorable.
I was happy to see our old mayor David Miller
I thought she looks gorgeous
I Think she has the one of the Best Banner
i Think its a tomato??? =P
It's nice to see a rainbow Popo Car
yup~~~there were people who were watching the Parade on top of Buildings
I thought the man on the left looks very very happy

Exactly, Why not
I am actually Jealous of his Miles long legs~~~
Our Soldier Boys were there too~~~Can't resist a man in uniform
This is the UofT Engineering's Group, the Hubby was happy to see his fellow alumni.
Our NDP Leader Jack Layton with His Wife Olivia Chow(whom i didn't get a shot of)
I think everyone looks beautiful yesterday at the Parade
The Girl from the MTV's 1 Girls5 Gays Shows
Of course Pride can't go without TNT~~~Totally Naked Toronto, I thought his Banner is funny
Of course there are Gaga Dressed up at Pride


Anyways the pictures goes on and on, like i said, i took 450smth pictures, i cant put everything here on my blog~~~but i was happy to see everyone was having fun and being who they are. I was really happy to our old Mayor David Miller and the NDP leader Lack Layton there yesterday, its always nice to see politician get involved, they can send very positive message out. I think its a great that we celebrate being different being an individual, and i think instead of fearing the unknown or the different, we should be more tolerant. After all they are people just like us, you don't need to like them, all you need to do is don't hate on them. After all love is love right? if we as humans can be less judgmental, and more loving towards our brothers and sisters, I think world would be a much better place than it is now.

And I concludes my post with this:
I think its One of the Best photo i took all day



If it's love to you, don't let anyone else tell you the difference.




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

17 comments:

Jo said...

Happy Pride Day! I learn something new every day. Well Americans have their 4th of July holiday, Canadians have got their Pride Day. Singapore has got back to work Monday. Oh well, but our kids here get their youth day holiday today (4th). No fair.

The parade is really interesting. Oh and wow at the naked man! He would have been caught if he were in Singapore.

Yami said...

This is very cool! It seems like a very positive and fun parade!

CookingChinchillas said...

Beautiful people having a parade for a beautiful cause :)
Lovely pictures dear!

Amalia J said...

Ahhhh.... brings me back to my hometown Berlin!!

mizzsandychau said...

oooo no i missed hte one this year, i had to work :( but i remember going last year and it was so much fun! except it was so hot outside that i almost got a heat stroke

Haze said...

I love the Pride Parade. It's too bad I couldn't make it this year. It looks like you had a blast and love your pictures! Good choices out of the 400 + hehe

xxo
http://iamheizl.blogspot.com/

PopBlush said...

LOL @ the man with no underpants on!
Looks like a fun parade :D

Amy said...

haha thanks for sharing Jessy! I had a lot of fun watching the pictures!!! :D

Leigh said...

this looks like so much fun! great photos :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

sugar sugar said...

looks super fun! the photos are interesting. =)

Kimberly said...

great photos looks like it was lots of fun!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

CandyGirllNM said...

OMG! I love the photos, that girl with the white dress looks so gorgeous... and the dog looks really funny ^^


xxx
http://girls-and-life.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

Hi! I like this post so much, really great pics!
If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

awesome pics...check out when I went to D.C's pride on my blog http://unstoppablebeauty-jess.blogspot.com and follow me please☺

mimi said...

what a fun parade!! I like how everyone supports each other (: & the rainbow police car is so cool!!!

Diane said...

what an awesome shots!!!

btw, Congratulations!
You've been tagged-- Top 10 Blog Award, skincare edition!
Please click the link:

http://www.mykissenmakeup.com/2011/07/top-10-award-stylish-blogger-award.html

Pop Champagne said...

it looks like a great celebration, and we are so lucky to be able to live in a country that celebrate diversity and allow to have freedom of expression and speech :D love this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...