~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Review - Make up Forever HD Foundation

So ya over the Weekend i bought the Much loved and talked about Foundation by Make up Forever~~~and it is the HD Foundation, and i have to say I am In LOVE~~~

First of all i luv the packaging, because it is a pump style bottle, so less messy~~~and the style of packaging is just simple and sleek in general

Now on to the effects, I am given the impression that pictures are worth a million word, so here are the b4 and after photos of me with the foundation

No Foundation
With Foundation
So ya I think it is sooo amazing~~~and the best part is, it matches my skin colour so so so perfectly~~~ive never said that i luv any of my other foundations, but like i said in the beginning of my post, I think ive found my forever after foundation~~~it is sooooooo awesome. The texture is very smooth, and very watery instead of being more solid compare with my other foundation. Coverage is medium to high-coverage...If you want a full coverage just apply a few more layers i guess, but it is sooo natural that even with a few layers doesnt look cake on, which i luv~~~~to be honest with you guys i have no complain for this product, only love~~~


Score: 10/10

I think this is the perfect foundation, and they've got soooo many colours for any skin tone either you are porcelain, or the dark ebony, i luv luv the range the colour they have~~~now all i need is the HD concealer and blush to complete their HD set (i have both the powder and primer)~~~

I would soooo recommend this product to every single one my readers, i know it is expensive, but i think really worth the money!!!

If you guys have any questions let me know~~~and i'd love to hear about your foundation story~~~~



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

19 comments:

sugar sugar said...

i agree, it matches your skin perfectly but your skin looks beautiful even without any foundation on.

i really want to try this foundation. have heard so many raves about it. :) thanks for this review!

Taehreh said...

Word! Love this foundation. Best for when I want totally flawless coverage, and plus it doesn't feel cakey or heavy on the face at all. Just a little goes a long way.

Elle said...

Nice match! I've heard a lot about MUFE HD foundation but never got the chance to get it. Are they spf free? I need a foundation that works for me when I go out late in the night and take flash photos.

Wynn said...

Wow!! This is awesome! No need for Photoshop! :D

-Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

CookingChinchillas said...

I have the mufe hd powder,which is also amazing.
The foundation is great but sadly it's not light enough for me.
Thanks for the review doll!btw you look beautiful with no foundation on

Chantel said...

Thanks for the info. I will try this product!
www.makeupdiva24.blogspot.com

Martina Golightly said...

The make-up looks great, too bad it's not possible to buy it in Czech republic:(

Yami said...

This is indeed a great foundation! I love the way it looks on my skin and the color match is perfect. But the only gripe I have is that it breaks me out T_T It is sooo sad because it is such an amazing foundation!

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Wow, the color match is impressive!! This is YOUR foundation, girly!!! :)

Laura Lowe said...

Thanks for the follow at Everything Beautiful! Following back!

Amyboo said...

Whoaaa! That looks awesome! It matches really well! The coverage looks pretty good too!~~

Tiffo said...

You have such nice skin already! (: Everyone raves about this foundation, too bad it's too expensive for me. :( Glad you found your HG!

Vintage Makeup said...

It looks fabulous on you dear!

Kristie said...

I have this foundation and it surely does provide really nice coverage. The only downside for me is how difficult it can be with dry skin. Other than that, it's a good foundation. Great review!

ThisIsAlx said...

I wanted to try this for the longest time but everytime i get a sample, they either give me a different shade or the foundation itself turns out too thick and cakey on me..maybe i got a bad sample =s like one that was expired or something >< sighhh but seriously they always give me a different shade when I ask them to make me up =[...not impressed with that =[ but im soo gladd u love it =] and totatlly matches ur skin colour!! and it covers pretty well =O I WANTT!!!

D.Sadie said...

Thanks for sharing! This looks like a great product.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Aimée Garner said...

Lovely blog darling. Followers +1.

:)
aimee x

http://terribletigertantrums.blogspot.com

Valbuhdee said...

I have this foundation and I definitely agree that it is amazing! The coverage is flawless and I like that it's so buildable. I think I am going to switch to the Mat+ Velvet next time, though, because the HD foundation tends to get a bit greasy on my already oily skin!

Alma said...

Hey I'm new to your blog :D Have you tried Nars Sheer Glow? I'm about to get a new foundation and I'm so torn between MUFE and Nars

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...