~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

J's No No Products - Shiseido The Skincare Gentle Cleansing Foam and Hydro Nourishing Softener

So I think its a being a while since I did a beauty related post, so today im gonna tell you guys about my experience with the Shiseido The Skincare Duo the Gentle Cleanser and the Skin Softener/Toner.

The reason that i usually don't write about skincare product is that, if i haven't finished using them, i won't know if they are good after just a week, so ya this time, i finished both products b4 i start to write this review.

as you can see i've emptied both products
Let me just say that the whole reason that i bought them is because i want something similar to my Laneige products, and since im not allergic to Shiseido sunscreen I i thought that their skincare must be pretty gentle too right??? I mean after all it is a asian brand....and BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!!!!!Don't get me wrong here, i still love my Shiseido suncreen, but i dont think i'll ever try their skin care product ever again, like EVER.

First of all the Cleasner is very gentle i'll give you guys that, but it does nothing when it comes to removing dirt, make up...i mean ive had sensitive skin for the longest time, and this is the worst gentle cleansing product that I've used...of course i got this for free, cuz my mom's friend give it to me. The product lathers well, but i think it is toooooo gentle to the point that it doesn't clean off all the make up and dirt, sometimes i have to wash my face twice, because using this only once at night, wont get the job done. I wish i have something else thats good to say about this product, but other than the fact that it lathers really well, like it actually gives a really good lather, there is nothing good about this product in my opinion.

 If you guys have a better experience with this Product than me, let me know~~~
Score : 2/10

Now lets talk about the toner. LET ME JUST SAY THAT I ABSOLUTELY HATED THE TONER, SO MUCH THAT I WANNA THROW IT OUT AFTER A WEEK, BUT CAN'T BECAUSE IT WAS EXPENSIVE. SO I GOT STUCK THIS SHITTY TONER FOR THE LONGEST TIME. Okay, ranting is over. Now the reason i bought this one is because I thought well even though the cleanser was bad, it was very gentle, so maybe i'll try the toner, since i was running out of my Laneige one. The first time i used it, it was good, but after a few days i noticed that i start to break out just a little...i thought it was just my hormones right? WRONG , it was THIS SOFTENER, IT MADE ME BREAK OUT SOOOOO MUCH. If you think that i didnt give this softener a fair trial, then you are wrong, i finished the whole bottle, and i have to say i was glad i finished it, because i cant't stand being stuck with this SHITTY TONER. The consistency of the product is very thick, so it is good during winter times, which is why i bought it, but it broke me out like crazy, and i keep thinking maybe im using it wrong??? but i was using it with the cleanser....and still it broke me out....so ya after a long 4 months, i finally finished it, and i was soooooo happy~~~~cuz i can finally go back to other brand that wont break me out

Again if you guys have a better experience with this product, let me know
Score: 1/10 (i feel bad about giving it 0, even though i want to)

So ya this concludes my little review of the Shesido The skincare Gentle Cleansing Foam, and Hydro Nourishing Softener, Hope guys like it~~~again this is just my experience with the products, if you had better ones with them id love to hear it~~~~



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

23 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

Wow sounds terrible! Sorry you didn't like them.

Mandy said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them! I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and I was thinking about these because I read good reviews, but since you said it doesn't really fully cleanse the skin and you were breaking out I will probably avoid this and stick to what I have!

KaitLin Kat said...

I'm glad that you did a review on this because I was JUST about to get it this weekend! phew! :)

sugar sugar said...

thank you for your honest review. i'm so sorry to hear that you didn't like their products. my mom uses sheseido but i think it works for her. i on the other hand try to stay away from this brand because i think it's expensive.

Amalia J said...

rofl shitty toner- def, gonna avoid that!!! Thanks for such great reviews! I hated their cleanser too, my face felt dirtier after using it- glad I only got a trial size!

Yami said...

Sorry it didn't work for you! Shitty toner indeed, haha. It sucks cause they are very expensive products :/

Steffen said...

woww i love your blog :)

www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

Elle said...

That totally blows. If I were you and the toner broke me out I wouldn't ever use it again regardless if it was expensive and someone gave it to me. I wouldn't want to harm my skin any further than I already did. But I do give you props for sticking to it for so long. Oh, and I do love the Shisheido sunscreen also <3

nana said...

I hate when products break me out, especially when they arent supposed to and they arent the cheapest of them all. I really like kiehls skincare, barely any of their stuff breaks me out, and my skin really is a pain!
xx

http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

Edwina said...

whoa I had no idea that these sucked! I saw that my friend bought tons of products from this line, I thought they had to be good! Thanks for reviewing :)

The Cat Hag said...

Gah, not good. I have been lemming to try The Skincare Purifying Foam for a long time and it seems to have good reviews online.

I believe the Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam must not be as good, and am sorry it did not work for you. :(


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Wow!!..That product really bad on you..

Thank you so much for taking your time visiting and comment on my blog..Really appreciate that..^_^..

Lisa said...

wow.. i'm so sorry you had such a bad experience with these products :(

i'm so surprised because i feel like shiedshdo is such a good asian brand. i'm sorry you had such a bad experience.. but thank you for your review you saved me a lot of money from trying it hahaha.

haha my nails were so easy to do.. i just painted the green on the bottem.. and then layered pink from the tip to the middle and then i just used clear sparkle nail polish to smudge them in the middle and then another clear sparkly layer on top!

mizzsandychau said...

ohhh thanks a lot for this review, i've been wanting to try this product out for the longest time but was always iffy about it. I also have ultra crazy sensitive skin and can practically break out from just about anything!!!

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

It's good you did this review but it sucks that you had to use something you didn't like all the way to the end :( I hope you find something else better. I've tried many Shiseido products and they are drying, and very expensive as well!

Tiffo said...

Aww, sorry to hear about your bad experience with these. They definitely did not work for you at all. :( But thanks for the heads up! I've never tried products from Shiseido simply because it's too expensive for me.

breakingrumours said...

sounds like a very lousy product given the price,i would have just....died literally. sorry to hear about your experience with this.

petitechouxx said...

i'm sorry to hear that it doesn't work on you =(

i always scared to buy expensive products because i'm not sure if they work and it's $$$ =\ I did bought shiseido pureness for oily skin to try and it did work a bit, i got a very few breakouts.

breakingrumours said...

your new profile picture is so cute! :) thanks for the wishes jessy. you take care too okay :)

Namiibum said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog ^o^
It's actually my first time trying dollywink lashs. I really like them actually.

I agree they would be so nice in black and would go with a lot more.

It sucks that they products didn't work well since they were expensive. I use the Shu Uemura cleansing oil and it's really good. I think I need to find another cleanser though it's a bit expensive.

Nami
xx

Kim said...

great post~ do you purchase your makeup online or at the store? like for Laneige products?


http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

ChinaDoll said...

I think its better to switch back to your old skin care products since it didn't give you problems before. And Shisheido is really expensive, try to look for affordable ones :)

♥hugs and be safe♥
chinadoll

skin care products said...

Your site was very informative...Enjoyed reading it..keep going...thanks it helped me a lot....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...