~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Movie Review - Fast Five

So i went to watch Fast Five with the Hubby last weekend~~~it was really really really good~~~i think i said in one of my other posts that i luv action movies~~~i mean I watched other Fast and furious movies too, but this one is by far the best one~~~and i can't wait for the sequel~~~


I mean without giving away too much movie info, to me this movie is 2 and half hour of extremely HOT GUYS doing great action Stunt...and to me that's like candy~~~I mean the acting could've being better at some point, but then again its a action film, I don't expect them to give out Oscar worthy performance. But honestly, watching Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson in Muscle Shirt is soooo pleasant to the eye...and did I mention the killer cars in the movie??? I mean honestly i think this is a film that can enjoy by both girls and boys. I mean this film is like "Ocean 11 meets muscular guys and hot girls with way more actions". If you do decide to watch the movie  stay until the credit cuz you be surprised by the post credit scene, and frankly i dont wanna give anything away from this movie, because i think this is the best movie ive watched this years so far~~The post credit scene is one of reasons that i can't wait for the sequel~~But ya if you guys havent watch the movie yet, go and see it, i think you guys will like it~~~and if you go watch it with your boy, i think he'll enjoy it too~~~ 

Generally  speaking, this movie is just a muscle/car/action film that is full of testosterone, take it for what it is and nothing more, is meant to be entertaining, with alot of great action sequences,  kool cars, great heist plot, hot guys and hot babes, so if you are into any of the above i think u'll like it~~~





As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

11 comments:

Katie Abshier said...

I loved this movie too!! I think this one was just as good as Tokyo drift (which is my favorite). I could look at HAN all day :D

JC! :) said...

I think it was amazing. It's the first and only F&F movie I watched, but it made me want to go back and watch all the others. My husband and I loved every minute of it.

Arianne Cruz said...

Nice review! I might see it later if someone wants to go with me, lol :)

ThisIsAlx said...

=O i reallly wanna watchhhhhh this and hangover 2 and kung fu panda 2!!! LOL but i havent had time yet =[.... dont worry.. u didnt come off a a b!@#$% in my comment because i totally agree with you!! i had the quality of the new oness!! but i stopped taking them ever since i finished highschool lol but i still take the one that they fotoshop it for you.. the ones upstairs.... and thats it lol.. but that program is soo cuteee we can design ANYTHING we want =] and its freee!!! =]

Mandy said...

Everyone is saying this movie was really good! I guess I might need to go see it... :-)

adrienne said...

Right when I read "Hot guys doing action stunts" I decided that I must see this movie :)

Also, if you haven't received a confirmation email yet, I dropped off your goody parcel at the USPS center today!! It was closed on Monday because of Memorial Day and Tuesday because we had severe weather in our area o.o but it should reach you soon! :)

Nolitoshy said...

I also loved the movie, specially because they filmed some of the scenes here in Puerto Rico! i have always been a fan of action/cars related movies and these are a great combination of both! :)

T.A. said...

You can't go wrong with the super fine paul walker!!!! ahhh I loved it!

hurnrningbird.blogspot.com

Haze said...

The Fast and Furious franchise is one of my favourite ever. I really like Fast 5 and I hope that it is not the last one. That would make me extremely sad.

CookingChinchillas said...

Can't wait to see it!Thanks for sharing the review

Amy said...

I loved Fast Five! The bank heist was intense! That was my favorite part :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...