~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MAC's Up and Coming New collection, and my Blogger award from ThisIsAlx

So ya you guys probably have already seen this, but i just did yesterday~~~so i thought i'd share with you guys~~~MAC is coming out with a new lip collection called Glam Glass~~~this line is all lip products, and they all look amazing~~~

here are the advert:
I luv it~~~i think the lip colour is great

the Lip Liner

The gloss~~~

 I am quite excited for this collection, since the colours looks very vibrant and very fun~~~and i think there are enough colours that compliment every skin tone~~~


So what do you guys think??? wanna buy it as much as i do????lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ya I was tagged by Alex from ThisIsAlx, and she was kindly gave me the creative blogger award~~~so thx you Alex~~~and if you guys haven't check her blog out yet, you really should~~~she is a fun loving creative girl~~~and she can make her own romper...how cool is that, i can barely sew....
thx you Alex
So ya 10 things about me:
1: I am allergic to about anything...so my skin is never really without acne and scars.
2: I luv Britney Spears, I am a fan of her Since i was very young~~~
3: If you ask me in person i will never admitted it, but I like Justin Bieber.
4: Right now I am addicted to Nintendo DS...Pokemon for the win!!!
5: My favorite Tv show right now is True Blood, and I am totally Team Bill
6: I actually prefer sour-y taste more than any other flavour...its weird cuz no one else in my family is like that
7: I was so into Sims 3 that for a while thats all i do with my Computers.
8: Eventhough my feet is pretty small (size 6 or 6 1/2), but most of the time i have to ask for size 7 because they are very chubby
9: I am a very whiny in nature....i whine about anything to anyone....sometime my frd and family just wanna shut me up...lol...
10: I like to wear odd colour socks...like one pink another blue....i think its fun~~~~plus who looks at your socks anyway right???


Well, I tagg whoever wants to do this tagged~~~cuz i think all my followers and Commenters are very Freative~~~




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

11 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

Great 10 facts!

Elle said...

The gloss colors are so pretty but I'm not a big fan of glosses >.< Your 10 facts are interesting. I like to watch True Blood also but I'm reading the books first, let me tell you this, the book is nothing like the show! lol

Amalia J said...

great post! I had a problem with some of their glosses numbing my lips though, so I have to be careful about what I buy. Love reading your facts!

JC ♔ said...

My feet are size 6-6 1/2 too! Also, I LOVE The Sims 3 (and The Sims 2), I own all the expansions/stuff packs.

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely collction!

HitomiNeko said...

Congrats at the award~~~~ LOL at ur point #3! ^^

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
Http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com
* c my giveaway * ^^

Emy said...

Wow I'm so excited to try out this collection!

Congrats on the award too!

xox

Pop Champagne said...

haha I wear fun socks too, like dots and ruffles etc, never like one blue and one pink though, but that would seem very fun as well!

Kimberly said...

congrats on the award and i love the red lips from the first photo! thanks for the comment!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

ThisIsAlx said...

i think i would love to buy their lip glosses!! it looks soo pretty and cutee ^^...omg i love sourrrr stuff!! i eat lemon if you don't know yet =P hehe yummmm i dip in a little bit of salt and its extra yummy that way ^^...

Alx

Catmare said...

I think the colors from the new collection are pretty. Can't wait to see them! Btw, I tagged you here: http://catmare09.blogspot.com/2011/06/butterfly-award.html

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...