~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Look of the Day - Selena Gomez "Love you like a Love Song" Make up Look 1

I don't know if you guys watched the new Music Video "Love you like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez yet, but In the Video, She Changed her outfit and make up quite a few times~~~so this is the easiest and i think most wearable look from her music video. I think I'm gonna do quite a few look-a-like Post about this video, cuz i actually really like those looks~~~

So without further-ado, here is how my interpretation looks like :
I think its a very simple look
here is how she looks like:

The looks is just a thick wing-out liner, with pink pout, and faintly pink blush~~~~and voluminous lashes, I don't think you need lipgloss for this look, so i didn't put on any~~~

So here are some close up of the Eyes:
Eyes Closed
Eyes Open

here are the product that i used:
Thx you Adrienne For the Blush
If you are wondering, i bought these falsies in HK
Eyes:
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Falsies Bought in HK
Kate Dual Karat Eyeshadow in White Shimmery 
Face:
Canmake Cream Blush in 8
Gilly Hicks Blush in Peony
Lips:
MAC Amplified In Impassioned


So ya i Hope you guys have a very good weekend~~~~
and if you have any questions, or anything to say just leave me a comment~~~i'll give back to you asap~~~
Camwhoring~~~



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

33 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

Pretty! Love the lip colour :)

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Love the lipstick! so pretty!! :) I haven't seen the vid yet!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Such a sexy look. Love it! =D

(Haha....that flower *is* pretty distracting =P)

Yami said...

Such a gorgeous look. I don't like selena gomez, but I can't deny the fact that she looks really pretty with that look. You pull it off very well!

Taehreh said...

Love!! Winged eyeliner gives such a beautiful elegant look! but I find it is so tough for me to do properly (not a very steady hand) >.<

ThisIsAlx said...

i LOVEEEEE selena!!! and the makeup looks awesomee, u look different in these pictures.. in a good way of course =].. maybe its ur hairr.. u look great with wavy/messy hairr!!! s2

mmm never heard of Ultra but u should definitely get ur hubby to go there with u for ur bday ^^ .... are u excited for ur bday?? i stopped carrying soo much after i turned 19 lol

PopBlush said...

Oh~~ So pretty! This look suits you so much! And that lippie compliments your skin nicely too. I love that look that Selena does :D

Miss Independent said...

i love this look! u look sooooo sweet! i'm loving the winged eyeliner!

Locke said...

you're so pretty! love the look :D

petitechouxx said...

so lovely =O

Oh my Dior! said...

I want to buy that lipstick it's amazing!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

I like your version better! ;)

Amalia J said...

Gorgeous!! Impassioned is Perfection on you!! Which reminds me... need to add that to my cart right this second lol!

Elle said...

That color lipstick actually looks great on you. For me, that would be a different case lol I can never get a winged eyeliner right just because fold crease on my eyelids are different on each eye and whacked out lol

JC ♔ said...

You look AMAZING!! SO happy I ordered Impassioned now. Gorgeous. <3

Amy said...

oh wow LOVE the lip color hun!

Madalina said...

You are so pretty:X:X
And the lipstik is gorgeous:*
By the way you have an amazing blog.
Please subscribe:D
madalinabeauty.blogspot.com

MSodapop said...

i am loving that lipstick! i need to get it <3

augustalolita said...

beautiful make up! love your lip color <3

Meme said...

Nicely done! Beautiful!

cominica-ai said...

this look is so preetyyyy!!! I love how you do her look, it's so nice~~

mirjam schuurkamp said...

Looks so good girl!
Good job!

New outfit post ; Blue blue sky!
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

great job! :) x

Riya~ said...

love the look! Super cute!

Haze said...

Great job Jessy. This is one of my fave looks of you. It is very simple but brings out your natural beauty so well.

xxo
http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

Ephemeral by Design said...

You look beautiful! :-)

Roxiita Guzman said...

amazing!!
I swaer!! I lov this post! :)
http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/

sugar sugar said...

i think you did a great job! you look amazing doll! <3

Kimberly said...

great make up really love the lip color so pretty!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

cryskay said...

you look great! love how you winged out your eyeliner. xx

Catmare said...

I love it! Love your eyes. Overall, the look is simple but still gorgeous!

Wynn said...

I'm digging this look a lot!! It's gorgeous!! Great job!! xox

-Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

aleXandra said...

great make-up, great blog ;)!

-aleXandra
www.karmellove.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...