~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Look of the day ---- I see blue

So ya, i was gonna do this as a face of the day, then i got distracted with the fun photo editing program~~~lol, but as wt you might already saw from my previous post, I did like look kinda inspired by barbie dolls. You know with the blue eyeshadow with Pink lips~~~very simple, and in my opinion very wearable~~~
No photo shop here
Or here~~~lol
I thought the look is great for a nice summer day wearing cute tops and whatnots~~~lol here's what I used:
Eyes: 
random Blue Palette i found in my make Drawer
Sephora Flashy Liner in Deep Black an Flashy SIlver
MAC Mineralization Shadow Duo in She who dares
False lashes from KKcentreHK 
Cheeks:
NYX Cream blush in Hot Pink
MAC blush in Pink Swoon
Lips:
NYX black Lable Lipstick in Cancun Pink
NYX round Lipgloss in Soap Opera Queen.
Lens:
Pink Diamond By G&G
Lash:
From the Box i got from KKcentreHK

So ya this is the look that i did on Tuesday~~~lol, i took pictures in my backyard cuz the sun is soooo bright and the pictures turn out to be great~~~so yeah~~~and again both pictures are not edited, if i edited a picture, i think i'll admit it~~~

So until next time~~~~




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

28 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice makeup.

Arianne Cruz said...

Really cute :)
I like the first picture, your face is illuminated very nicely

CookingChinchillas said...

You look like a beautiful doll with that make up.Amazing!

Dilan Dilir said...

so cute!

Mandy said...

Lip color is perfect!

Chococcuro said...

I love your look today! I think the blue eyeshadow really suits you :)

miemiemie said...

such a pretty look on you! love how you did your eyes :)

The Doll Gal said...

Barbie look is also my fave look to do. Blue eyes, pink lips. So easy but so pretty. Nice!

Miss Independent said...

blue makes ur eyes pop! gorgeous!

petitechouxx said...

ooo nice makeup! ^^

Yami said...

Love the look! Its really cute!

sugar sugar said...

awww great job! you look super pretty like an asian barbie doll hun! :)

Lisa said...

i love this!! you look like a japanese barbie doll one of those gyuru gyuru girls!

ThisIsAlx said...

you seriously looks liek a doll!!! look at those eye!!! ^^ s2.. looking pretty as always!!

btw given u an award ar!! hehe
http://thisisalx.blogspot.com/2011/06/blogger-award-2011-overdue-ootd.html

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I love your lips! :)

Chiara said...

stunning!!! you look like a doll!!! :)

wifluvelle said...

i luv blue and im always not very good putting it as e/s but u did it marvellously!

xoxo elle
ps: thanks for d heads up on ya giveaway!

Maryam Maquillage said...

sooooooo pretty!!!

Vintage Makeup said...

Love your shirt! :)

aMz88 said...

i never tried wearing baby blue tops or makeup though i have makeups with baby blue colors :)
u look pretty btw ;)

Chantel said...

I love your makeup!

Shop N' Chomp said...

You look like a doll! =D

Mzx NiNi said...

Cute look! I have on blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick today :)

Koltunovskaya said...

Love this make up! It is really japanese! Lovely.

Marie said...

Looking fresh and pretty!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

TheLipJunkie said...

So pretty :o) I love the lashes on you, and the lippie is gorg

Peiji said...

very lovely. I love the eyeshadow colour =]

beautyblog said...

I love blue eyeshadow, especially the one you used. It's so much fun to play with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...