~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Look of the Day - Garden Green

So my last post about Circle lens, I said that the purple is my least favorite~~~but since i bought it, i thought i might as well just take full use of it right??? so what looks good with purple??? the first colour that pops to my mind is green~~~so i decide to do a Garden Green Look~~~

Click to see large picture

here is the close up of the eye:
eyes Open
Eyes Closed
So in order to a compliment the purple I used mostly greens, but with a bit of purple liner on my lower lash line, i think it really matches with the eyeshadow and the purple circle lens~~~and recently ive being obsessed with falsies~~~they are just sooo convenient, and looks effortless~~~lol

i think this look would work on any eye colours...even if you have green eyes, the hint of purple will make your eyes shine~~~i mean if you have green eyes, you can try and use all purple on the lower lash line instead just use a eyeliner~~~

I think this look is great for picnic~~~or beach-side barbeque~~~

here is what i used:
Eyes:
Laura Geller BakedShadow in Dark Green
BourJois Shadow in Vert
Japanese Green Shadow Palette
SmashBox Dark Green Liner
Bourjois Purple Liner
Cheeks:
Red Earth Blush 
Lips:
Rimmel Long Lasting Lipstick in Crush
Buxom Beauty Liploss in Celeste
Falsie
A88 Sponsored By KKCenterHK
Circle Lens:
GEO Tri-Colour Purple

i was send these lashes along with the last box, qualitywise they are about the same, not bad, pretty average, again the band is a bit stiff, but nothing that bugs me too much. But even though this pair has a shorter lash, but i thought the effect it gives is pretty good~~~very dolly-look-ish~~~
The only Complain about these one is that once you start to use them, it is pretty hard to store them cuz once you cut them short to fit your lashline, they can no longer fit into the little holes on the carbord~~but other than that, its alrite~~~~


So how do you like this look???? how would you wear it??? is there anything that i could've done better??? or is there anything you would've done differently??? let me know down in the comment section



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

29 comments:

Lisa said...

i love this look hon!! the green and purple are SOO pretty together and you look gorgeous!! i swear you are so talented at makeup!!!

Amalia J said...

omg this is the most gorgeous look ever!! You look like an absolute star!! I love, love the eyes especially!! Love the lippie too, your face looks radiant and your hair looks so smooth! lOve it all!

Oh my Dior! said...

your eyes look so beautiful like that!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Emi said...

aww thank you soo much =)
Love you blog and you're soo pretty <33333

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.com said...

This is such a pretty look :) xoxo

Taehreh said...

Very gorgeous look! I can't get over how beautiful your eyes look.

CookingChinchillas said...

Perfection !
This look is probably the prettiest you have done.
The way the colors of the lenses and the eyeshadows harmonize is so amazing :)

Elle said...

I really like this look, purple looks great on you and I'm really digging how you use a light green and nothing too dramatic. The thing with me is, I would go for a pink lip cause coral looks weird on me.

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love it! It looks really nice with your contacts. =D

Amyboo said...

Your green eyes loook uuuuberr pretty! :)

mizzsandychau said...

i actually quite like the purple, looks really good on you

sugar sugar said...

i think green looks gorgeous on you hun! :) you definitely rocked those eyelashes! <3

JC ♔ said...

I love this look, also your blush is so gorgeous as well!

dePerta said...

wow freshy fesh green
you look so fit for those color
beautiful
^_^

Miss Independent said...

wow, ur eyes are so beautiful! love the usage of green!

Peiji said...

I love this look, very pretty <3
from the eyes to the lips =p
but I think this would look even
better with your natural eye colour!
or light-mid brown contacts =p

D.Sadie said...

Great look! I really love the eyelashes.

Mzx NiNi said...

Love the look and the lenses!! I'm giving away a Sigma E25 Travel Brush on my blog. You can finally try one out if you haven't already^_^

http://allthingsnini.blogspot.com/

nisa said...

love the make-up! I will try this look ;)

please visit my beauty blog :D

mimi said...

I love this look! & your eyelashes are always on perfectly!

Meme said...

Very pretty girlfriend!

ThisIsAlx said...

awwww thnk u for the sweet commentt ^^ i swear it was fluke!! i dotn think i can make another romper like that.. the pockets took soo much time LOL...and im not good a cooking but i need to learn to cook healthier for my mister =]...oh boyyy i rarely go in to hollister/af jsut because the store is soo dark!!! it blinds me lol but i dont hate them i rather have someone go in and shop for me lol

im thinking of skipping ht dslr .. watching my firends take forever to upload picture frustrates me lol cuz i want the transferring time to be quick and the lenses are soo expensive!! i dont really make a lot lol soo i might stick to a point and shoot for convenience =] but i think dslr look soo hot! s2

btw u always have the best eye makeup1!! i wont change a thingg!!....mm rmb my brown false lashes from ELF? i still havent tried them on!! lol i never have a chance.. maybe for summerlicious? =]

Mandy said...

green and purple is an all time favourite! for some reason i love purple circle lens :p hahaha but i rarely wear circle lens because sometime i find they dry out my eyes faster than my regular contacts.

Love the look on you and it really does suit you very well!

Blair said...

Very nice!! I shall pair green eyeshadow with purple lenses too!

I know what you mean, lashes instantly completes my look, and they don't smudge like mascaras!!

Ale♥ said...

Hy ! I invite you to my Sigma Giveaway, it's open international: http://ale-fashion-xo.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway-sigma.html. XoXo

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

looks very fresh and bright! love the green with your dark hair color

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

Wow wow wow you look gorgeous in the first pic!!

Liya said...

I love the lipstick color! Xx

Jessica-Marie said...

Very cute look :) -- I'm going to try it :P Where did you get the lashes from?

Please comment/follow my blog &
I'll definitely return the favor :)

www.happykikay.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...