~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Look of the Day: a casual approach to Maybelline One By One Inspired Look

So ya i was glancing through a magazine and i saw the advert for Maybelline's One by One Mascara, and I thought I'd do a look like that~~~cuz it doesn't look too difficult, since its its lots of falsies and green eyeshadow~~~
Here is the Original Advert
So ya as i was playing with my make up trying to do this look, I noticed that the look i was doing was a bit more casual and wearable than the model's make up~~~

So here is what i did:
Just Green on my lower lashline with black eyeliner on tip and bottom, plus some green at the inner 1/3 of my upper lids.

ok i'll admit i edited the picture abit, but nth drastic, just lighten up the picture a bit, the original was too dark

And here is what i used:
As you can see not that many products
Eye: 
Make up Forever Aqua Eye Liner in Black
Sugar Cosmetics Shadow Stick in Limenade
Bourjois Eyeshadow in Vert
Ardell eyelashes in 107 in Black
Cheeks:
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Cheeky Bronze
MAC Beauty Powder in Light Sunshine
Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Soft Coral
Boxum Beauty Lipgloss in Amber
Circle Lens:
Geo Magic Black


So ya this is my simple wearable look inspired by the Maybelline advert of One by One Mascara~~~and i hope you guys like it, and give me some feedback, or tell me wt kind of look you want to see next~~~




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

30 comments:

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.com said...

great look x

Katie Abshier said...

pretty!

Pop Champagne said...

this is a pretty and natural look on you!

Chiara said...

gorgeous as usual !!! :)

Vintage Makeup said...

I love it!

Beauty Writer said...

I love it :)
http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

Meme said...

Very pretty!

freyja said...

perfection :)

Ale♥ said...

Lovely !

JC! :) said...

You look so pretty!

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Wow, the lashes are dead on! I love this ad, I've seen it in so many mags. I love the eye shadow on her but I have none like it so I've put off recreating this look. Great job!

sugar sugar said...

you are so cute! :3 make more videos..? haha! ^^
thanks for the tutorial dear.

o0SerenityAngel0o said...

very cute! This look makes your eyes very big and doll-like. Love it! :)

Ansa said...

You're gorgeous. New follower. xx

Malika said...

Really pretty! your eyes are gorgeous. (:

Yami said...

Beautiful! I love greens for the summer :D
The mask has a very good consistency: It is not super thick but its not runny. When you apply it, it doesnt run on your face, but it is very easy to spread it around in a thin layer. You can buy them very cheap on ebay and such. ;)

Yami said...

I have seen it at Walmart, Target and Rite Aid. I have never seen it as CVS, but that might be just because it is not available in the stores I go to.

The Cat Hag said...

You look so pretty babe, love the color of your lipstick! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Yami said...

Your Welcome!

Wynn said...

So pretty!! I tried to wear false lashes a few times... I tried. I couldn't get them on properly! -_-

Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

ThisIsAlx said...

U're look so cuteeeeeee....n I've never tried the Lip balms I've only smelled it before n I love the mango one!!!! I wAnt a free one but I might not have time to go get it... But hope u do :D

Ken said...

love ur lashes

Mandy said...

Wow, classy and natural!
Absolutely fantastic!

Anna Plotnikova said...

looks so pretty :)

Kristie said...

Very pretty look on you. The lashes really make your eyes pop.

DeyiMizu said...

I love it!

absolutely mrsk said...

your eyes are stunning. i love the green with your dark hair. perfection girl

Lisa said...

i'm so jealous your eyes are SO BIG AND PRETTY!! LOVE!

Marie said...

Subtle and cute!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Locke said...

you're so cute! and so is your blog^__^ followed you~ :D

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...