~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

First Outfit of the Day and Toronto Botanical garden

Ive never done any outfit post b4, mainly because i think i dress the same all the time~~~I dont consider myself to be very trendy, i usually just stick with what looks good on me than following different trend every season...

So yesterday was my besties' birthday, but since we weren't going anywhere special i just wore something very casual, since it was pretty hot yesterday~~~
Top H&M
Shorts: Abercrombie

After we ate, we went to the Toronto Botanical Garden, Located at 777 Lawrence Ave E, Toronto, Ontario. If you guys are planning to visit Toronto during spring and Summer, make sure you guys check this Place out. When we went yesterday there were sooo many people, but they place is beautiful with many different flora, trees, creeks, we even saw someone taking their wedding photos there~~~

So ya here are some more pictures~~~~


I luv the Green with the Flowers~~~
The hubby actually took this picture, while i wasn't  looking, but i like it
While we were there yesterday~~~we also saw some Toronto wild life~~~just a big big fatty fat raccoon!!!!!

It was real fat~~~sorry the pictures are bit blurry, but it was late evening around /7-ish??? plus it ran into the corner of the little ravine~~~so it was real hard to capture its photo~~~




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

28 comments:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Lookin good! The gardens look beautiful! :)

o0SerenityAngel0o said...

Aww cute outfit! Lovely gardens too :)

Wynn said...

Cute!! He's so FAT!!!! It's the good life in the park! Haha!

-Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

CookingChinchillas said...

The outfit is so cute!I love the fact that you don't follow trends and you wear what looks good on you.I am the same (Yes,Gothic fashion has trends too *lol* )

Vintage Makeup said...

It looks lovely!

Marielleheart said...

You look super cute! Would you like to follow each other? love,m.

sugar sugar said...

i like what you wore! you look so pretty and it looks like you had fun.
the fatty raccoon is sooo cute! :)

Kym said...

will definitely put the garden on my list when i visit Toronto someday! It just sucks because flying from Vancouver to Toronto is more expensive than say, flying to London when their flights are on sale! =S I'm not a fan of raccoons - we used to have a family living in our backyard bushes and came tearing up our patio almost everyday!

DeyiMizu said...

I love the top! It's very cute!
I'm so sorry! The link is working now:)

Shop N' Chomp said...

That raccoon definitely doesn't like the camera...hehe. Cute outfit and the botanical garden looks really nice. =)

Kimberly said...

cute outfit love your top and those shorts are adorable!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Miss Independent said...

u look adorable! lovely XX

petitechouxx said...

cute outfit!! ^^

the raccoon is soo cute and soo fat!!!

D.Sadie said...

Great pictures! The garden is gorgeous! Great blog. New follower. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Supergirl said...

By the way, we saw raccon ner our home. In the city!! Crazy animal;DDD

absolutelymrsk said...

wow how amazing can a garden be. love your oversized blouse, the fabric looks so delicate

Meme said...

Great post!

Beauty Writer said...

Cute outfit :)
http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

Looks like a good way to spend a warm spring day!:D

I like your flowy top.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Erin said...

HAHA that is awesome! I love this!

xx

http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Yami said...

^_^ Thanks sweetie!
Aww you look so cute! Love your top~
Lol, the coon reminds me of Pocahontas.

Holly said...

Hello,

Just wanted to send you a quick message to say that i have just given you a blog award.

You can check it out here:

www.fashion-beautyx.blogspot.com

Holly
xoxo

Catmare said...

Your top looks pretty! The garden is nice, I'm sure you had fun :)

Dilan Dilir said...

really cute!

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

dear i have to say: AMAZING TOP! BEAUTIFULL

NEW OUTFIT POST:
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Agnes Beauty Corner said...

@ Jessy: I love it too!! You look so cute on the photos!! =D

www.agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com

dePerta said...

wow you look so freshhhh ^_^

i wish i could go to canada...
oh my...
save the money first to go there ^_^

Peiji said...

omg aw I love raccoons, they are so adorable!
I saw one near my house last week I think and it stopped and stared at me because I was trying to take a photo haha.

would love to visit that garden in July.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...