~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dining in Toronto - NakWon Korean Restaurant(BEST KOREAN RESTAURANT IN TORONTO)

Now i know you guys are probably like " what??? another Korean restaurant??" But hear me out, this is not just another Korean Restaurant, but it is THE BEST KOREAN RESTAURANT IN TORONTO. So, believe me when I say this, this place has being voted on multiple occasions to be the BEST KOREAN RESTAURANT in the city. and if you are there during weekend dinner hours, there are going to be a lengthy wait for a table, so whenever me and the hubby go there, we always do afternoon tea hour around 3-ish~~~

So the Address is: 5594 Yonge St Toronto, Ontario - (416) 590-1435 it is right around the corner of Young and Finch, easily accessible by Subway(get off at Finch at the young/bloor line), and driving(you guys can park in the TTC parking lot during weekends, its free)

Here is the place, i acutally took this picture instead of using Google Map

So here are what i ordered:
Side Dishes, One of the Best part of Korean Cuisine, if you finish these babies up, you can always ask for more, its free
Seafood Pancake, my favorite, a must have when i eat Korean food
BiBimbap, another one of my favorite, basically its Rice/Veggies/Egg/Beef in Hot stone Bowl, and you can add Korean Hot Sauce(Gochujang) at your own Discretion.

Finally, they have other locations around the GTA as well, but i've being told the best one is still the original at Young and Finch


So ya This place is really one of the best Korean restaurant in Toronto.  It is not just me, but my frds too. They have the best GamJaTang(pork bone soup with potatos, spicy kimchi and other sutff...i dont eat it cuz its too spicy). But ya if you a weak spot for Spicy food ( as i assume alot of people do) then go for the GamJaTang, it is really good, and very fulfilling~~~But if you are like me and cant take too much spicy food, try the BiBimbap, because you can add the Korean Hot Sauce(Gochujang) at your own discretion. but remember if you decide to go for Korean foods, please at least eat a bit of spicy stuff, trust me a little bit wont hurt you. Because in my opinion, Eating Korean Cuisine without trying at least of a bit of spicy, you are not truly experiencing Korean Cuisine. There are other dishes that i would recommend , but im trying out this new things when i go eat: Order smth that i normally wouldn't, like going out of my comfort zone. Because i feel that I'm not spontaneous enough, and that I'm always stuck in the same old routine~~~so i wanna try different things not just food but clothing, make up, hair ect~~~so ya i think you guys should do the same, so if it's time going to a Korean restaurant, just order whatever and go with it~~~who knows, you might end up loving it~~~



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

22 comments:

DeyiMizu said...

Foods look great! I haven't went to a Korean restaurant in a long time. I wish I can eat spicy food but every time I eat just a tiny bit, I just cough so much. Haha!

ChinaDoll said...

Hi Jessy! Thanks for the sweet comment and just followed you via gfc, I know it's been a month now been a little busy :)

Whenever I go to Korean Resto I always order Dolsot Bibimbap and I have to say that this is the best korean dish ever :) and I agree with you, always try to eat spicy dish whenever you go on a korean food trip :)

♥hugs and be safe♥
chinadoll

Harija said...

looks great... I never heard of this place however I am always in downtown so I would definitely check this place out!

Thanks for letting me & all your readers know about this place =)

Neat post!

My Lyfe ; My Story

@MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

Mie said...

The place sounds great! but yea.. I wouldn't eat anything spicy lol I can't enjoy my food if my taste buds are dead and can't even taste the flavor. Love korean food but the spicy-ness i can do without.

That bibimbap looks delicious though!!

Deborah said...

I LOVE THIS PLACE AS WELLL!!!!!!! YUM YUM makes me want to go asap!

cushy said...

korean food is one of the yummiest food on the planet. had a delicious gamjatang over the weekend http://twitpic.com/57g56e

Vintage Makeup said...

Sounds like a lovely place!

Carrie said...

what a coincidence! that's one of my favourite places too!

Amyboo said...

I loooove Korean food. Bimbimbap is probably my favorite. :) Yeah, it's not really Korean if it isn't a little spicey!

D.Sadie said...

Look at all those food! I love korean food! If I ever go to Toronto (which I really hope I'll be able to do one day) I want to check out this place. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

DeyiMizu said...

@Jessy: I can't see my followers too but somehow they will appear back again at a random time.

Yami said...

Mmm loos so yummy~
And no I cant see them either!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

i loooove korean food, it satisfies my cravings for pickled and spicy food!!!

Haze said...

Thanks for sharing Jessy. Shamefully, I don't think that I have ever tried Korean food before.I have seen this place before though. Might have to try this out over the summer. I've always wanted to try Bibimbap.

xxo
http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

this looks so good!
i never tried it!
but it looks YUMMIE

New outfit post:
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

om nom nom nom that seafood pancake looks SO NOMMY!!!

Peiji said...

nice, I'll have to check out this place. I've heard good things about it but never went lol seems like you live somewhat close to me! haha =p

the food looks greats, yum <3

petitechouxx said...

ooo looks delicious!!! i haven't eat korean food for long time x__x

Amalia J said...

Man that looks so good I could totally cry- we have nothing even remotely that good where I live!!

KyandiiCandy said...

Ohh nice Korean food! =D we don't have that much korean food here in the Netherlands wahah but a lot of sushi restaurants! btw i received my Hello Kitty Vans already! =D i will post it soon! xx

Marie said...

Thanks for sharing, I will definitely keep this place in mind!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Wynn said...

I love Korean food! I'm bookmarking this for my next trip to TO! xox

-Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...