~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Very belated Haul,

So ya i know i havent updated in like a week, but i have a good reason. first of all, i was gonna update last week but then Blogger went down for like 2 days, and then by hubby came back from his work trip and i havent seen him for like 2 weeks, so we spend some much needed quality time together, and the past weekend was also my mom's birthday so we went to red lobster, so yum~~~and ya thats why i havent updated in like a whole week.

Nevertheless i am back~~~lol with a much belated haul from a while back, i took the picture when i fist bought them, but never put them up because i was doing other posts~~~lol so ya here is my belated haul~~


I finally got the Benefit trio from Sephora, cuz i was really interested in them, especially the Posie-tint. I also got a few Anna Sui stuff, i did swatch the products, but the colours are so sheer that they dont show up on pictures at all. the purple cream base is very shimmery, and the SA told me that it also has anti crease ingredients, so we can use it in confident. the lipstick is a very sheer coral colour as well. I also bought a black nail polish, it is my first one and i am already in luv with it, the colour is soooo nice and it applies so smoothly. if you guys really want to see the swatches i'll do a video cuz i think thats probably better for swatches, it might show up better. I got a smaller lush Charity pot for 5 dollars, but all the profits goes to the Japan Earthquake release fund, so i thought why not~~~and i got a huge face/body powder brush from Forever 21, it is sooo soft, i think it will be great for swiping some body glitter in the summer~~~i think i can be very fun~~~
So ya this is my quick belated haul post, and if you guys want me to do a swatch, i'll make a video in the next few days~~~~
in the mean time stay beautiful~~~




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.


13 comments:

Andrea said...

wow great buys!

AlbeeLucky said...

The Anna Sui products are too cute. can't wait to see how you wear them.
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

Vintage Makeup said...

Oh wow the Anna Sui things look adorable! :)

Yami said...

Annai Sui stuff looks so cute! I have always wanted to try their products, but I havent yet.

breakingrumours said...

wow a great haul! i would love to see the video if your making one ^^

Blair said...

Anna Sui goodies are packaged so prettily, definitely have to stop by a counter this weekend! Yes would love to see swatches in video form ^^

breakingrumours said...

thanks Jessy for the comment! Green tea frap is yumms!I'm looking on how to recreate that drink so I don't have to get it from starbucks all the time XD still trying.

Fashion Is Passion by Poison said...

I love the Anna Sui Lipstick. cute packaging <3

Poison

CookingChinchillas said...

That's so much cool stuff.Have to agree with the other people,the packaging is sooo cute!
Have a great day doll!

Taj Acosta said...

Looks like you got some great stuff dear! I love that purple color! xo

Marie said...

A belated haul is still a haul!:D Thanks for sharing.:D

I love Benetint and High Beam, enjoy!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

PopBlush said...

Nice haul! I would like to see swatches of Benefits products you hauled if you have time :D and I would be interested to know whether the Anna Sui cream base really doesn't crease.

Jeanine Ly said...

Nice haul! Makes me wanna go shopping =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...