~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Quick Post - Viral Video Nyan Cat

Ive listening to the Nyan Cat song non-stop for the past 20 mins...i know im big nerd...but i find it catchy and cute~~~~probably because im a huge cat lover~~~ohhh i still havent show you guys my cat yet... i will do it soon,  in the meantime lets enjoy some internet cute cat "meow music"~~~lol

I'd show you guys how i dance in my chair to the the song, but i think i'll just end up looking like Chandler from "friends" When he is dancing~~~basically making a complete fool out myself, but hey im at the comfort of my own room with no one watching, so i guess i can dance silly to wtever i want~~~~







As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

6 comments:

mimi said...

LOLLL I love this song!!~ hahahaha my roommate thinks i'm crazy when I play it~ XDD

sugar sugar said...

awwwwww this is sooo cute! :3

Anonymous said...

lol so cute am a nerd too your givaways awesome

Catmare said...

I've seen this and it's cuuuute!

Chiara said...

this is soo cute!!! :)

Staci Burruel said...

When I first listened to this song, I couldn't stop listening to it for a day. Did you know that this song has originated from the Vocaloid series and it is Hatsune Miku's song. It's amazing how Nyan Cat has gone viral. I mean who could ever resist its cuteness?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...