~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Quick Post----Sweet Cupcakes

So if you guys rmbr, i was at Cincinnati last month, thought i didn't buy anything there, I did find a interesting shop that sells cupcakes
So ya its called Abby Girl Sweets CupCakery, and omg their shop is like right in the downtown Cincinnati, and i luv luv luv the outside the shop cuz its sooo pink and girly
this is their Window
Close up of the CupCake Tower
So ya They have great cupcakes~~~~they were sooo yum...and so pretty-ly done i bought half a dozen, but only manage to take picture of three, cuz me and the hubby swallowed them too quickly b4 i rmbr that i didnt take picture of them yet~~~~lol
So ya there is 3 that i managed to snap a picture b4 me and him ate them
S ya here is my quick post~~~i am off to enjoy my long weekend with friends and the hubby and my parents~~~so i wont be updating until probably Tuesday or Wednesday~~~so those of you that are from Canada, enjoy your Victoria Day long weekend~~~and to those of you that are from other Parts of the world, i hope you have a great weekend too~~~~





As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

25 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

How cute!

Edwina said...

Those cupcakes are sooo cute! I'll definitely try these out :) Have an awesome long weekend!!

Harija said...

yummy =)

Yami said...

wow they are so pretty! I would not want to eat them!

Miss Independent said...

i love cupcakes! my fav is red velvet!!!

KatXoXo said...

They look yummy!!
KatXoXo

Michelle Lee said...

im craving for sweet cupcakes now :)

Fables in Fashion said...

Oh yum :9 Those cupcakes look delicious!

Alenija said...

haha!
No problem dear ;)

I'm also a picture reader, so no worries!!

I've already bought the blush and today there's gonna be a haul picture and also swatches on my homepage :)

Unfortunately, the brand p2 is an european brand.

xoxo
Alenija

breakingrumours said...

is that a red velvet and oreo cupcake? looks absolutely yumms! :D i'm guessing the 3rd one would ve vanilla orange? XD

stacey.mh.li said...

mouth watering.. they look DELICIOUS:D! wish they had cupcakes like that in Norway -.- xx

Peg said...

Wow love the tower of cupcakes in the shop window.
I can see why you and your husband wanted to eat them so quickly, they look really delicious, especially the one that looks like a rose.
x

Chiara said...

awww. this is soooo cute!

Camille said...

those cupcakes look really delicious!
the place looks awesome!

AlbeeLucky said...

The cupcakes look so pretty. The red velvet one would have been the first one to be eaten.
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

ThisIsAlx said...

aww thanks for the sweet sweet comment on my blogg!! u're pretty special too because my sister lives in Mississauga too =] and i think u're the only one from that area that is following my blog ^^...... I will definitely enter ur giveaway s2 *fingers cross that i will win* lol....and those cupcakes look sooo perfect almost as if there are for display only.. soo pretty!!!

babybearcat said...

They're SO cute! Mmmm... red velvet... ;)

KyandiiCandy said...

Thankyou for your comment! =D wow lovely blog! and those cupcakes looks delicious! =D i'm following you now ;) follow me back? hihi xx

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

oeii ,, really like it
wish i had a few cupcakes now hihi

NEW OUTFIT POST ;
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Fashion Insanity said...

That looks delicious!! Really craving for cupcakes now haha

junwei said...

yummie!

http://lovesljd.blogspot.com/

About Nicky said...

Loooove cupcakes! :P So good and pretty! :) XO

AmysBeautyWorld said...

Yummy, those cupcakes definitely looks better than those that i showed you on my blog :P

oh and thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog

Xoxxo
Amy

AmysBeautyWorld said...

ahww thanks for your sweet reply ❤

xxox

brian said...

i was there and they do have lovely cupcakes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...