~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quick Post--A real Fun Photo Editing Program

So ya this program is in Chinese, but it is super fun~~~it can basically edit your photo like photoshop, except it is much easier to use~~~the program is called Meitu Photo Editor it is sooo fun~~~I googled it, and i guess there are english version too~~~


Here are some pictures that i just made~~~


B4 and after....i dont even look like me anymore...lol I guess thats the point..
You can make GIF animation too




So ya i thought Id share this with you guys~~~cuz its really fun~~~whenever i see girls with super edited pcitures, im not saying that inm jealous, but i like to edit my picture enough so that not every single imperfection is showing~~~call me whatever you want, but this type of photo editing is fun~~~








As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

14 comments:

JC! :) said...

that is so cute lol!

ThisIsAlx said...

this is sooo coool!!! and very interesting!! i can ditch the pmall sticker picturess lol!!
thanks for the comment.. i like the side swept bangs with the bun too!! specially for summer today was soo HOT!! 30degree feeling liek 40 =O!

Vinita Jayant said...

I guess this is how all the actresses look that way in mags and diff on screen!

I'm having an International giveaway :) Do enter
http://boldwithbows.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-100-followers-international-giveaway.html

Anouk said...

That looks so cool. :)
I'm going to google that program for shure!

Chococcuro said...

These edits look pro!! Now I'm thinking to myself 'so that's how they do that!!' haha. I usually find just tweaking the lighting and colours of my FAW format photos is enough to make my photos look so much better :)

Elle said...

I would love to learn how to edit photos, but the the programs are usually expensive and I don't feel like dishing out the money to get it.

Oh my Dior! said...

lovely pictures!!

I love them!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Vintage Makeup said...

How cool!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

well girl, you look amazing without the editing, but i know it is fun!

Wynn said...

That's awesome! If you ever see pix on my blog with my head outside the frame, it's because I needed editing... Or cropping! HAHAHAH! I'm need to find a Photoshop tutorial! Thanks for sharing! xox

-Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

kaizokumousy said...

aww thank you so much for sharing it look so cute!:D

Fi said...

That is such a cool program o__o
I can't ever fathom getting those kind of photo editing results with photoshop.

Haze said...

What a cool program. It makes you look more asian if that makes sense.

xxo
http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

sugar sugar said...

aww that's so cute! :3 too bad i can't understand chinese haha! this is such a cool program!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...