~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick Post -------Nail Polish Swatch + OPI Shatter Finally!!!

Hey how was your guys' (for those of you who are Canadians) Long weekend??? I had a blast, it was none stop fun from shopping, eating great and not so great good, and hang out with my bestie~~~

So today's post is nail polish. Since my nails are alot longer now, i started to wear nail polish. I luv luv luv blues in the summer, so went ahead an bought 2 blues, and 3 shatters (the blue one, the black one and the Silver one)

Ive being meaning to get the shatter nail polish for the longest time, but they were all sold out, so while i was out and I saw them i was like OMG i have to have it~~~
OPI No Room for the Blues and Essie Borrowed and Blue and Silver Shatter
The Black and Blue Shatter
here is the Swatches:
Essie' and OPI blue swatch
The blue shatter and the Black Shatter
I didn't swatch the Silver Shatter because i thought it wouldn't look good with blues...lol but i'll be sure to wear it say if im wearing like a purple maybe???? what do you guys think goes better with the Silver shatter.

Si i hope you guys Enjoy my little Quick Post, and i hope all you guys have a great week, and kicked the Monday blues in the Bum!!!!!




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

11 comments:

ThisIsAlx said...

I didn't know they came out with a blue shatter!! =O

Vintage Makeup said...

The blues are so pretty!

Elle said...

The blue on blue shatter looks really nice =]

Yami said...

Essie's borrowed blue looks really nice! I have been really liking Essie polishes recently :D

Beautychokes said...

Oh I also didn't know about the blue shatter hehe, gotta check it out. And I loved the long weekend as well, lots of shopping & food:D

Tiffo said...

I just recently purchased Essie's Borrowed & Blue. (:

Aya said...

Love the blue shades! Especially the OPI one! Pretty cornflower blue shade :D

Carlinn said...

I would love to see the silver shatter maybe over pink or black :)

Camille said...

those nail polishes are great! i lvoe the different shades of blue! such a fantastic color!

Taj Acosta said...

ooh I love the blue!! looks pretty! xo

Marie said...

Cute, my sister would like these!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...