~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quick Post---False Lash Review (Sponsored by KKCentre HK)

So awhile back KKCentre HK contacted me to see if I would review their items, and I was like okay why not, so i decided to go for their false eyelashes. I got the Style Number A500, it is the box with 10 different style of false lashes.

Here's what they looks like.
I end up Using the 6th one from the top, cuz while it is criss/crossed, it is very natural looking, and i really like it.
So here is the look
I thought the quality of the false lashes are good, they are synthetic fibre, so its better to go for the more natural and subtle looking ones than t he overly dramatics ones in my opinion.

Shipping took about 10 working days, so 2 weeks, which i thought its not bad, cuz the company is based in HK, which is across the ocean from Canada, and the Canadian postal service tends to be very slow if you are a fellow Canadian you know what i am talking about.

So ya id say these lashes are good, not spectacularly wonderful, but they are pretty decent, and for 8 dollars for a box of 10, i thought its a good deal. Shipping price wise, the cheapest for shipped to canada is 3.05 dollar for a small parcel, 5.17 for register mail. I think they used the smaller parcel option for my lashes, but it arrived pretty quickly. for the register air mail you get a tracking number. Overall, i think the shipping price is pretty reasonable, of course the more boxes you buy the better the shipping is...

So ya here is my little quick review of the KKCentre HK false lashes, personally I like them, i think they are decent quality.


Disclaimer: these products were sent to me for review purposes, however the opinions are my own, and 100% honest, and i receive no monetary compensation for my review. I am not affiliated with the fore mentioned company.




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

19 comments:

Yami said...

Ah I also received these, and I am in the process of using them! I hope I can get some use of them~

adrienne said...

ooo, that is such a great variety! and a good deal too :) thanks for the review girlie - those look really good on you!

p.s. jessyyyy you should enter my giveaway ;)

ThisIsAlx said...

I've never applied falsies in my life but I just bought one off ELF just to play around with.. they ran out of black soo I got them in brown>< I hope it still works after I apply mascara on them LOL

Dinorah ♥ said...

The look gorgeous on you <333

Vintage Makeup said...

Those look stunning! Lovely

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

So gorgeous! I love your eye shape! :)

Anouk said...

They really look natural, i like them! :)

Marie said...

Thanks for the review!:D

I like the one that you tried, flirty and not too dramatic!:D

Happy Thursday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Grace said...

wow, those look splendid on you! I would love to try these!! I have never tried fake eyelashes before though.

xo Grace

http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

sugar sugar said...

i like the lashes you chose and you are so lucky you got a variety to choose from! =)

mimi said...

the lashes look great on you! (: good that there is a variety to choose from~ ^^ & if you take care of them, you can reuse them! (:

Chococcuro said...

oo I like that it comes with a assortment!!

Fashion Is Passion by Poison said...

I love to wear falsies! Make the eyes bigger!

Poison

Maryam Maquillage said...

I love me some falsies!!! those criss-cross ones are amaaaze!!!

http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com

fashionwise said...

they look very natural indeed !

have you seen my new post ?
http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

CookingChinchillas said...

They look very beautiful!The detail of this lashes is amazing.
Have a nice day :)

Harija said...

Great review!

Enter My Lyfe ; My Story: Wire Tags Giveaway

ThisIsAlx said...

thank you for the great tip hun!! I will keep them in mind once I start using falsies =]

Jen said...

Love the lashes!! They look super pretty~ ^^

http:nynb.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...